Inspire 2 + X4S + GO 4 Android update = No FPV feed
570 3 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CoastalEngineer
lvl.1
Canada

Subject line says it all. Can someone check this? Updated to the latest (Oct 9 2018) version of the GO 4 App on Samsung Galaxy Tab A (running Android 7.1.1) and I have no FPV feed from the Inspire 2 now. Latest firmware on aircraft, controller, and camera.

Thanks!

2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. This issue occurs upon updating the application only? Did you try to use a different device to see if there will be FPV as well? Did you try to uninstall and re-install the application? Please ensure that the important files are saved and sync your flight records in any case that you'll delete the app. Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of this? May I have the version that you're currently using? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-10-14
Use props
CoastalEngineer
lvl.1
Canada

Hello Tony - FPV functionality is fine on an iPad running the GO 4 app. It is only on Android that I noticed the issue. I will uninstall and reinstall the app on Android to see if the problem gets resolved.
2018-10-16
Use props
Geronimo13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 529721 ft
France

Hi,

I think I am in the same boat here with X5s !
I am just upgrading firmware with latest release v01.02.0300 dated on 16-11-2018 in Europe.
Now the FPV does not display any video stream. The rest is working well (orientation, X5s, etc ...).

I do NOT used CrystalSky, I am running DJI Go 4.3.4 App on Samsung Tab S and Tab S3
I don't know the behaviour on iOS.

I have launched downgrading with DJI Assistant 2 to check if the FPV is working back. But no change.

How  your issue was solved ?

Versions

Versions
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules