Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2P Quickshot Camera Settings
988 1 2018-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickThePoolGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3527 ft
United States

Hey everyone

New to the forum and I appreciate all the information I've gathered just reading for the last few days.  Thank you to everyone who takes the time to input information.  My question is regardling the quickshot mode on my Mavic 2 Pro.

1.  Is there any way to change the camera settings in Quickshot modes?  I generally shoot in 4k, 24fps, dlog, H.265.  When I enter Quickshot mode it changes my settings and they are greyed out when I try to change them back.  This is a major bummer since one of the main reasons I bought the drone is because I'm not quite good enough of a pilot yet to always control the drone and gimbal fluidly on some of the more difficult shots so I figured the quickshots would allow me to focus on just gimbal control.  Also it changes my luts and other grading in post since the color profile is different on my quickshot scenes.  

2.  Is there anyway to be recording in normal flight mode, then flip to quickshots without it ending the current video and starting a new one?  The first time I flew I didn't realize this happened and I missed some great shots because I didn't notice I wasn't recording again after the quickshot.  

Thanks for all the help.  I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.  

2018-10-13
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13925922 ft
  • >>>
Germany

1. You ca'nt shoot in log mode or using h265.
Not sure which of the modes allow 4K. I have done only ROCKET so far and that was 4k but only in normal mode, 30fps.
Asteroid only works in full HD.

2. Not possible. You can't activate quick shots while recording.
It requires the camera is not recording and it starts/stops recording automatically once the sequence has started/ended.

2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules