Screen Sharing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7b09ddd6
lvl.1
Peru

Would love to know if DJI has come with an easy way to share screens from Ipad (used to fly and control P4Pv2) to Iphone or another Ipad (used for viewing only)
2018-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI. I suggest you use a DJI Goggles to have 2 screens from your device and to Goggles. You may also do Facebook live so that the other phones can view your flight. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-10-13
Use props
fans7b09ddd6
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-13 11:19
Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI. I suggest you use a DJI Goggles to have 2 screens from your device and to Goggles. You may also do Facebook live so that the other phones can view your flight. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

Thanks Natalia. Goggles are not the most useful tool when flying solo. In the US it is not recommended (illegal unless regulation has recently changed). The streaming option seems interesting but most of my commercial flights are in remote areas with no internet. Any other solutions? I almost bought the HDMI module but found that it is not compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro v2. I would love to have a second viewing device for my director to see what the pilot is doing. Thanks for your help.
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules