ESC ERROR MESSAGE AND CAN'T START THE MOTOR
2642 1 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avrygoodz
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi DJI, My name is Afriandi, I'm From Indonesia.

I was buy my Mavic 2 Zoom on September 16th at Changi Airport, Singapore.

On Oct 5th, when I want to fly my Mavic 2 Zoom, My DJI Go 4 said I have to update my firm ware, and then I tried to update the firm ware with DJI Assistant 2 using my macbook.

After I finished update all the firm ware in my drone and remote controller, I tried to fly the drone, but it can't start the engine or motors.

At the screen in DJI Go 4 apps, showed a message : "ESC Status error. Turn off the aircraft and restart. Contact DJI Support if this continues after restarting". Already tried to restart many times, but still like that.

Another Error message is : No. 4 Esc-ESC Error. Contact DJI Support the problem persist.

I also attach the error comment.

already more than a week, I still can't used my Mavic 2 Zoom, and There is no Authorizes Service Center in my country, so please help me for my problem.

I'm waiting for the feedback.

Thank you so much.
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 21.23.00.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-14 at 21.23.01 (1).jpeg
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Afriandi, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please refresh again the firmware  using DJI Assistant 2 for mavic. You can re-download the software here: (https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads) and follow the video tutorial below. If the issue persists, I would suggest you contact our support team to start up a case. You can contact them by sending an email to : (support@dji.com). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.

2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules