Manual WB setting
576 3 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Manual WB setting with ability to thru lens measuring and lock is a must in any digital camera better than my grandma's pocketsize toy. Can we finally get this feature properly executed in nearest Go 4 app incarnation?
2018-10-14
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matt, Have you tried using Auto to get a reading, and then switching to manual. That used to lock in the tint and K settings. I haven't tried it since the .100 firmware made it mostly unnecessary in daylight situations.
2018-10-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-10-14 11:43
Matt, Have you tried using Auto to get a reading, and then switching to manual. That used to lock in the tint and K settings. I haven't tried it since the .100 firmware made it mostly unnecessary in daylight situations.

Yes, but it doesn't work this way in my case. Yes, Auto reading seems to be the most accurate for measuring, but switch to Custom immediately shifts the tint. I'm having difficulties to correct this in post, and why do I need to?
2018-10-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-10-14 11:43

The issue is most obvious in artificial or low lighting situation, but X5S camera even in average daylight doesn't provide green/magenta relation up to my taste.
2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules