966 6 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedbird1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218337 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,
I've put the new firmware update on the MA and the app said it was succesful.
I've not yet flown with is as i have constant red lights at the front, the rear light is green.
I do not know what to do next or where to start looking, any ideas please?
I am also only picking up 5-6 satellites where i would normaly get 15 + so the MA is staying in ATTI mode as well.
Thank you
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern about the ATTI mode have you try to fly on different location just to check if you'll get a good reception of satellites?  before that issue occur what is your last activity with your Aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2018-10-14
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-14 15:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding your concern about the ATTI mode have you try to fly on different location just to check if you'll get a good reception of satellites?  before that issue occur what is your last activity with your Aircraft? Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Thank you Stephen, it would appear it was just a lack of satellites. This morning in same spot as normal and 15+ sats again all good.
2018-10-15
Use props
Speedbird1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-10-14 19:44
The front lights are supposed to be red.  That is normal they are just orientation lights to show you the front of the aircraft.  The rear lights are the status lights.  Like in real life a red rear is bad news.  

Your low satellite count is problematic.  You are outside with a clear skyview?

Dirty Bird, you are correct, those lights are just directional, I think they were more apparent as the light was dwindling as i was just checking the correct installation of the newest upgrade and not getting ready to fly.
Like you said, a red rear is not good!
Thank you
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Speedbird1 Posted at 2018-10-15 01:51
Thank you Stephen, it would appear it was just a lack of satellites. This morning in same spot as normal and 15+ sats again all good.

Thank for the update. Nice to hear you're able to find it out and it working good now If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2018-10-15
Use props
ShotSome
New
Germany

Hello.  Since yesterday I have the problem that when I turn on my Mavic Air Although the beep sounds, however, the rear status LED lights up permanently red.  In addition, I have the problem that the gimbal in the meantime wildly turns in all directions.  Unfortunately, the RC does not connect to the Mavic Air either. I have already updated the firmware for both using the PC software.  I hope I can be helped ....
2019-8-4
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Usually firmware writes require powerdown powerup. You flashed both drone & rc using cellphone djigo4 and later asst2?
You can not pair rc to drone using djigo4 cellphone app.
Can you long depress drone's tail button  to clear the drone's last remembered pairing with either rc or cellphone?
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules