Can't get past activation step on a new drone.
1193 5 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6d3a72a4
lvl.1

Purchased new Mavic Air and setting it up.  Cannot get through the activation steps.  Every time I get to the page in nthe app where I need to acknowledge the EULA and Privaciy Policy statements, I can't get the  check box to  check or agree to  move forward to the next step.  Here are steps that I have taken to attempt to resplve the problem:
  • When I first powered up the RC, the app on my phone (using  a iphone 8), and the drone, got  an error  message that  there were firmware incompatibilities.
  • I updated the firmware on the drone to the latest version, and then did  the same thing to  the RC as well,
  • Rebooted the RC, the Drone and the phone.
  • Went back in again and was able to  get the  RC to link to the drone, but again,  when I tried to activate, can't get past the EULA step.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks,

L.Jasamann

2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi L.Jasamann, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current App version? Please try to reinstall the App or change to another recommended mobile device to verify. If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short screen recording of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-10-14
Use props
fans6d3a72a4
lvl.1

Suddenly got  it to work!

All fixed

2018-10-15
Use props
djiuser_pDxYxdMJWf8H
New

Nigeria

fans6d3a72a4 Posted at 2018-10-15 11:57
Suddenly got  it to work!

All fixed

How did you do it, please help bcs am also stuck
2023-5-10
Use props
djiuser_pDxYxdMJWf8H
New

Nigeria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-14 20:30
Hi L.Jasamann, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current App version? Please try to reinstall the App or change to another recommended mobile device to verify. If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short screen recording of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!

Please can I help me, am stuck on activation screen
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pDxYxdMJWf8H Posted at 5-10 22:55
Please can I help me, am stuck on activation screen

Hi there, sorry for your issue. Could you please tell me the drone you are using and a short video of this issue for better confirmation? Look forward to your reply.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules