imu calibration mavic doesn't start
9155 23 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans90868685
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello guys i'm trying to do IMU Calibration but when I click on START button the calibration isn't start. Anyone could help me?I have Data Controller Error
Accelerometer Error and Gimbal error after a few fligths this weekend.

I'm already did factory resets and upgraded to last versions of Mavic Air and Controller.

Thank you all in advance!

2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the trouble that you facing. May I ask what is your last activity with your Aircraft before you experience that issue? do you experience any hard landing or crash with your aircraft? I would recommend giving a try to refresh the firmware the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 in your PC  you can get the software here https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads then after you're able to refresh is take the Aircraft rest and cool it down then give a try to calibrate the IMU.
2018-10-14
Use props
iritemai
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-14 15:14
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the trouble that you facing. May I ask what is your last activity with your Aircraft before you experience that issue? do you experience any hard landing or crash with your aircraft? I would recommend giving a try to refresh the firmware the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 in your PC  you can get the software here https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads then after you're able to refresh is take the Aircraft rest and cool it down then give a try to calibrate the IMU.

Hello Stephen! Thanks for the quickly response.
This symphtoms appears after a few fly's when start to use the third battery. After few landings, I don't remember a hard landing (sorry for my English I'm from Brazil).
I just tried to start IMU calibration again (with the mavic in ambient temperature), after firmwares update, refresh and reset factory settings.
I also tried with other cellphone, restart my iPhone X and still the same problem.

At time, I read in other threads to put the Mavic on freezer about 60min, this really works? And is a DJI official procedure to solve this kind of errors?

Again, thank you for your help!
Esteban.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

iritemai Posted at 2018-10-14 17:19
This symphtoms appears after a few fly's when start to use the third battery. After few landings, I don't remember a hard landing (sorry for my English I'm from Brazil).
I just tried to start IMU calibration again (with the mavic in ambient temperature), after firmwares update, refresh and reset factory settings.

Hi there, thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear that you still have an issue regarding calibrating the IMU. About putting the Aircraft on freezer I would not recommend that since it's a bit risky. Going back to your first post above you've mentioned that you have a lot of error right? Unfortunately, honestly If that the case what I can suggest is sending it in to the facility for further checking, you can just reach out one of our support channels for you to have an assistant with the process on how to send it in, you can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and you may select one of the support channels there.
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

iritemai Posted at 2018-10-14 17:19

Hi there, thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear that you still have an issue regarding calibrating the IMU. About putting the Aircraft on freezer I would not recommend that since it's a bit risky. Going back to your first post above you've mentioned that you have a lot of error right? Unfortunately, honestly If that the case what I can suggest is sending it in to the facility for further checking, you can just reach out one of our support channels for you to have an assistant with the process on how to send it in, you can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support and you may select one of the support channels there.
2018-10-15
Use props
iritemai
lvl.1
Brazil

Thank you Stephen, I already open a case with DJI Support here in Brazil. I'm waiting for the technical support contact.
Regards!
2018-10-15
Use props
djiuser_09xX9Y5MkeGJ
New

United States

Just opened a ticket here in the US for the same thing. Seems to be a common issue. Can’t believe it. Pretty sad the only thing to do is open a ticket and hope someone gets back to you.
2019-5-12
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55738 ft
Argentina

I'm having the same problem. Had you already solved this issue?
2019-7-19
Use props
Cineasta83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55738 ft
Argentina

I'm having the same problem. Had you already solved this issue?
2019-7-19
Use props
idanfuchs
lvl.1
Israel

I'm having the same problem, only my drone didn't even got the chance to fly.. it is completely new
IMU calibration refuses to start
2019-10-25
Use props
JD1616
New

United States

idanfuchs Posted at 10-25 13:37
I'm having the same problem, only my drone didn't even got the chance to fly.. it is completely new
IMU calibration refuses to start

HI idanfuchs

I just bought a new mavic mini and I'm having the same issue as you. Have you been able to solve the problem?

2019-12-14
Use props
baukunst
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43583 ft
United States

I am having the same issue with a brand new Mini that I haven't been able to fly even once. I'm not very happy.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_ckKy4JtUyUvf
New
Germany

Hi,

I have the same issue with a brand new mini. And updates?
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_fCbCqWAmfzmj
lvl.1

Canada

baukunst Posted at 1-4 15:53
I am having the same issue with a brand new Mini that I haven't been able to fly even once. I'm not very happy.

Hey I have this IMU issue as well, how did you fix yours?
2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_fCbCqWAmfzmj
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_ckKy4JtUyUvf Posted at 1-10 02:15
Hi,

I have the same issue with a brand new mini. And updates?

2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_fCbCqWAmfzmj
lvl.1

Canada

JD1616 Posted at 2019-12-14 16:50
HI idanfuchs

I just bought a new mavic mini and I'm having the same issue as you. Have you been able to solve the problem?

2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_fCbCqWAmfzmj
lvl.1

Canada

iritemai Posted at 2018-10-15 08:18
Thank you Stephen, I already open a case with DJI Support here in Brazil. I'm waiting for the technical support contact.
Regards!

2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_FzkSfrdVZCYR
New

Thailand

Same issue with Mavic Mini. Any solutions?
2020-2-4
Use props
iritemai
lvl.1
Brazil

I resolved this issue sending the Mavic to customer support at Dji. The issue was solver using factory reset procedure, try this.
2020-2-5
Use props
djiuser_FzkSfrdVZCYR
New

Thailand

iritemai Posted at 2-5 00:03
I resolved this issue sending the Mavic to customer support at Dji. The issue was solver using factory reset procedure, try this.

Thanks, I'll give it a crack tmrw.
2020-2-6
Use props
djiuser_mayzEGID3ZUr
New

Cambodia

I just got my first and fresh new Mavic Air, it was hard landing and start button of calibration not work, too. Please help.
2020-2-26
Use props
djiuser_MZUja2cu2dOa
New
Belgium

djiuser_mayzEGID3ZUr Posted at 2-26 08:11
I just got my first and fresh new Mavic Air, it was hard landing and start button of calibration not work, too. Please help.

Same here, first stationary flight, test sensibility of the RC, first hard landing and no calibration possible. Code 30050 and 30055
2020-4-10
Use props
djiuser_MZUja2cu2dOa
New
Belgium

djiuser_FzkSfrdVZCYR Posted at 2-6 07:43
Thanks, I'll give it a crack tmrw.

How do you make the factory reset procedure?
2020-4-10
Use props
RXjude
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi I have new mini just out of box and having same issue did anyone get a resolution?
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules