1007 5 2018-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CastleRockFlier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36467 ft
United States

Hi All,

Just picked up a Mavic 2 Pro to replace my Mavic Pro that was stolen on Thursday.  Everything seems real nice with the 2, and so far I am happy with the upgrade.  That said, I have a quick question.  I use DJI Ground Station Pro to run mapping missions, and went to edit mission a I had setup for the Mavic Pro.  In the Camera selection I do not see an entry for the Mavic 2 Pro.  I’m running GSP 1.8.5, and do not see a newer version.  So, am I missing something?  Do I run the mission with the Mavic Pro as the camera?  Create a custom camera?  If so, where do I find the specs?

Thanks
2018-10-14
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Currently DJI has not updated GSPRO to support MP2.
A lot of mapping apps such as DroneDeploy, MapsMadeEasy, PIX4D and a few more support MP2.

Use one of those until GSPRO is being updated.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi CastleRockFlier, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Currently GS Pro does not support Mavic 2 Pro https://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro/info#faq. Kindly visit the link provided for more information. Thank you.

2018-10-15
Use props
CastleRockFlier
lvl.2
United States

Keule Posted at 2018-10-14 21:25
Currently DJI has not updated GSPRO to support MP2.
A lot of mapping apps such as DroneDeploy, MapsMadeEasy, PIX4D and a few more support MP2.

Thanks for the suggestions.  I’m aware of those apps and may switch to one in the future if DJI doesn’t update GSP, but since I’m flying for a client on Wednesday, I want to stick to an App I already know how to use.  Again, thanks.
2018-10-15
Use props
CastleRockFlier
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-15 02:35
Hi CastleRockFlier, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Currently GS Pro does not support Mavic 2 Pro https://www.dji.com/ground-station-pro/info#faq. Kindly visit the link provided for more information. Thank you.

[view_image]

Ok, I know it doesn’t support the M2P, but that begs the question, why not?  Seems like a serious oversight.

Secondly, where are the specs to create a custom camera then?  Seems like DJI could/should be doing more to help M2 pilots.
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CastleRockFlier Posted at 2018-10-15 10:45
Ok, I know it doesn’t support the M2P, but that begs the question, why not?  Seems like a serious oversight.

Secondly, where are the specs to create a custom camera then?  Seems like DJI could/should be doing more to help M2 pilots.

Hi CastleRockFlier,  we will coordinate this one to our R&D for them to be notified. In the meantime, kindly visit our website for future updates. Your patience is highly valued. Thank you.
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules