645 4 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Will H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46644 ft
South Africa

Hi guys,

For a while now I've had these two (what look like) smudges coming through on my P4P videos. Can anyone tell me what they are?
Ive posted two examples to youtube for you to see.

It's not dirt or a smudge on the lenses. Ive unscrewed the front protective lens and cleaned both sides of that and have also ceaned the inner lens.
So I can safely rule out any dirt or smudges on the cameras lens.

I've taken it into a local DJI retailer who does repairs and now after a week of assessing it they want to replace the Camera Board which isnt cheap.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

2018-10-15
Use props
Will H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46644 ft
South Africa

Could it just be that the sensor need a clean?
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the inconvenience that you facing. Regarding that, I would suggest to send it into the facility to have it check by our expert and to determine what could be the cause of that issue. If ever you can just go this link https://www.dji.com/support and select one of the channels for you to have an assistant or guide on how to send it in.
2018-10-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Will H Posted at 2018-10-15 06:56
Could it just be that the sensor need a clean?

If it was dirt on the sensor it would be in focus. This means it is back in the lens system.
2018-10-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14103563 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could be dirt on the sensor/lens/filter but more than likely something with the camera - clean it up thoroughly and if it persists then you know for sure that it's camera and needs to be sent back in.
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules