Continued issues with support for Zoom
628 2 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9b23e66b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17178 ft

Full back story is here ...https://forum.dji.com/thread-168872-1-1.html

I had a 3 day old zoom that somehow did not detect tree branches and crashed. I thought that with the working 360
Obstacle avoidance that this could not happen so I assumed it would be covered under warranty. Well that’s not the case. DJI said pilot error and I paid $308 to get it fixed.

Once returned I immediately noticed that my remote control has severe scratches on the LCD screen .  I called DJI and they agreed that when they received it that it was fine so that they damaged it and all I had to do is return it and they would send me a new one. I was not happy that I would be without my drone for another 2+ weeks but what else could I do ?  I asked them to send me a new remote and I’ll send the damaged back but they said no.  I then asked if they would expedite shipping and they again said no.

So I mailed the remote back and called them to just make sure that once they received it that they will send my new remote right away.   Not looking good...when I spoke to them and gave my case number they said they will have to determine if this is warranty or I have to pay???  They said they didn’t see any notes or the pictures of the damaged screen although I have email that they received the pics.

Frustrated beyond belief. $1,600 spent and having a horrible time with DJI.  PLEASE DJI help me !!

Case
CAS-2349900-D8T2K9

E093BCA2-F03D-4B87-8BEF-BF32D272AA4B.jpeg
2018-10-15
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

An admin will see and help your case.
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, this appears to be the same concern of your previous thread. Kindly wait for an update as we have replied on the other post. We hope for your patience.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules