Autumn view with setting sun
578 10 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

The setting sun making the reed beds stand out along with the trees ...

Nigel
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your awesome video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-15
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1482434 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Clear out the shed Solent we're on our way. Great spot for flying and I was going to say not a fisherman in sight but there's always at least one
How'd it go with the reed removal issue?By the way, I was worried you were headed down the bank at the end and see the geese were too.
2018-10-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Nigel,

Nice neighborhood cruise.  You have the same rig I do for my P3P.  Even the parabolics!  Work great, yeah!  P3P is probably the best all around Phantom ever made.  Great distance, great video and photos.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-10-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Beautiful Place !!
2018-10-15
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Now theres a place i could settle down and retire  lol
2018-10-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14501142 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent vid     
2018-10-16
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

sky wombat Posted at 2018-10-15 18:21
Clear out the shed Solent we're on our way. Great spot for flying and I was going to say not a fisherman in sight but there's always at least one
How'd it go with the reed removal issue?By the way, I was worried you were headed down the bank at the end and see the geese were too.

Reed issue ? Company hasn't got back to me with date to clear yet ... they said they had a contract on a large lake to complete then they would be onto my channel ...

As long as they hit it before late spring when it really starts to grow again at crazy rate ... I'll be happy.

The workshop is my priority at present ... so I can move all my modelling gear and huge collection out of house.

Nigel
2018-10-16
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Latvia

I'm 62yrs young, still have good health but overweight. I work from home with main office in Dubai and satelite offices in various. This gives me a good base to also enjoy pastimes outside of work. Watched too many people work hard ... get older and then retire ... but instead of enjoying their twilight years they go down and sad ends often. Me ? I will never really retire - the grounds I have being on such a beautiful river - I have plans to run Excursion boat and have permission to use Town Quay ... 2hour trip up river and back ... With my channel and access - its a done deal with no mooring / storage costs. I am also looking to buy the empty land next to mine - adds another 2 acres to my 3.5 ... idea is either build another house OR create a Fishing and Hunting Camp-site.

So much to keep me alive !!  

Nigel
2018-10-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Nice work. Thanks for sharing
2018-10-16
Use props
DroneJunkieQc