Still received a faulty RC after confirming with DJI multiple times!
1040 1 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7UyrzYu6PlSd
lvl.1
United States

Sep 28: emailed DJI that both the spark and the RC needs to be serviced due to firmware upgrade failure Hi Luke,

To follow up our last conversation, I've mailed the package with the spark and its RC. (Case Number: CAS-2285471-R2B9W4). Could you please kindly note that both the spark and the RC needs to be serviced due to firmware upgrade failure?  

Thank you!
Le

Oct 2: DJI support Jan confirmed that he will place a note on my case.
Hello Le,

Good day.

My name is Jan and I will be assisting you on this matter.

Regarding your concern, I placed a note on your case stating that the Aircraft and the RC needs to be checked due to firmware upgrade failure.

Please note that as per our standard repair process and procedure, depending on the damage assessed by our technicians, the unit's components and parts may be repaired/replaced. Our technicians will conduct a damage assessment to determine what the issue is and what causes it. On this damage analysis all the components both software or hardware that needs to be fixed will be determined and fixed. We will repair/replace all parts that need to be repaired. This is our standard repair procedure to maintain the quality of our products and so that going forward you will not have problems with the unit after receiving it.

Should you need further assistance, please let me know and I will gladly help.

You will receive an email survey two days after this email if not responded. If you happen to be away and won’t be able to answer this email timely, please disregard the survey and reply to us directly.

Best Regards,
Jan
DJI Customer Support

Oct 7: Received a quote from DJI. I called and emailed DJI to confirm whether RC has been checked.

Hi DJI support,

I received the quote of my spark repair last Thursday. I called DJI immediately asking whether the RC has been checked. Your customer service person on the phone said No after confirming with his colleagues saying there was no note about checking the RC. Could someone please follow up on this ? If I make the payment now, will I receive the aircraft and RC both in working order?

Thanks,
Le

Oct 10: Received a confirmation from DJI Grace that the RC is not necessary to be included in my quotation.

Dear Le,
Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
I understand you are following up on the service quotation on the repair of your Spark. Not to worry, I have reviewed the damage assessment from your case and it shows that the remote controller is indeed not necessary to be included in your quotation. We included only the Middle Frame Semi-Finished Product Module and the Motor in your quotation, as these modules are what we diagnosed that requires repair. You may proceed with your payment so that we can continue on the process of the repair. Once we received your payment, we will start the repair and also do a quality assessment to make sure all issues are resolved. We will then ship the product back to you and you will receive an email confirmation for the status.
Should you have further concerns on this matter, please don't hesitate to email us back.
Thank you for choosing DJI and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Grace
DJI Technical Support

Oct 10: I paid for the repairment. And today Oct 15, when I received the package only to find the RC is faulty - No wifi signal.  I followed the instruction on the blue of holding down three buttons simultaneously (nothing happened),  but the RC cannot be paired with the aircraft.

Therefore I still received a faulty RC after confirming with DJI email support multiple times!

DJI Admin can you step in and provide a solution!

2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Le. I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience. We have forwarded this concern to the higher team and we'll have someone contact you within working hours. Again, we're sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your cooperation.
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules