First time...
1422 15 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Rp43cA2INprY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 874334 ft

Hey guy's, tbis is my first post and my very first drone video. After doing digital photography for a while, i though of getting  a drone to spice things up a bit. I now fi d myself addicted to flying and thinking of creative ways to shoot things and may start producing videos for fun. Link below is a video i created from my hometown of Gloucester. I hope you enjoy it. Its a first time clip and third time ever flying a drone. Constructive criticism welcome.

2018-10-15
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Very nice video, specially as a first. Many thanks for sharing
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your amazing video, well done. Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-15
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude! video tooooo long. Kept pointing to rocks for more than 2 minutes. Going around in circles which will blur the view and make look like out of focus and make your viewers dizzy.  

You had a beautiful beach, should have taken few from the rocks and then went down to the beach and took few shots down there. Keep at it and you will get it!

2018-10-15
Use props
djiuser_Rp43cA2INprY
lvl.2

dronist Posted at 2018-10-15 17:29
Dude! video tooooo long. Kept pointing to rocks for more than 2 minutes. Going around in circles which will blur the view and make look like out of focus and make your viewers dizzy.  

You had a beautiful beach, should have taken few from the rocks and then went down to the beach and took few shots down there. Keep at it and you will get it!

Thanks bud, I have gotten much better since this.  As stated,  it was my firts video post and third flight ever with a drone. it's  just a matter of time of working a d getting to know all the settings. Just like Adobe or anything else. Stsy tuned for next post.

Cheers
2018-10-15
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Rp43cA2INprY Posted at 2018-10-15 18:14
Thanks bud, I have gotten much better since this.  As stated,  it was my firts video post and third flight ever with a drone. it's  just a matter of time of working a d getting to know all the settings. Just like Adobe or anything else. Stsy tuned for next post.

Cheers

Dude keep it coming would be interested to see the difference!
2018-10-15
Use props
fans55ae5496
Second Officer

United States

I loved it. the circling reminds me of the spinners dancing at the back of The Kaiser at the Christmas shows of long ago. nice music!

well done dude.
2018-10-15
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Nice video for a first time one! Thanks
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Fly safely. Nice video for the first try, thanks for sharing.
2018-10-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent first vid - good work!   
2018-10-16
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I am so far limited to flying in my rather limited backyard, steering around the Honey Crisp apple tree.  Can't fly in Seattle city limits except over private property.

But frankly, I'm so new that the thought of flying out of water and trusting all to go well is still more than a bit scary.  
2018-10-16
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I am so far limited to flying in my rather limited backyard, steering around the Honey Crisp apple tree.  Can't fly in Seattle city limits except over private property.  But frankly, I'm so new that the thought of flying out of water and trusting all to go well is still more than a bit scary.  
2018-10-16
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I am so far limited to flying in my rather limited backyard, steering around the Honey Crisp apple tree.  Can't fly in Seattle city limits except over private property.

But frankly, I'm so new that the thought of flying out of water and trusting all to go well is still more than a bit scary.  
2018-10-16
Use props
djiuser_Rp43cA2INprY
lvl.2

Anyone know how to change your username in here?
2018-10-17
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_Rp43cA2INprY Posted at 2018-10-17 15:51
Anyone know how to change your username in here?

I'm not sure if I did it when I first logged in or later.  But near the top, you should have access to Settings or Profile.  Blue icon at the top right.  Under that are sub items.  
2018-10-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 108805200 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing.
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now