509 3 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

So I got my Mavic 2 Pro back. I updated it and went off to a video shoot, to capture some night time hyperlapses and had an unpleasant surprise. The shutter speed was limited to lowest 25 which is a way to fast for the night.     Please DJI! Please bring back the low shutter option.

2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Sorry to tell you however, the shutter speed cannot slower than 1/30s except for free mode hyper lapse. Also, the previous firmware has the same design. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-10-29
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-29 16:59
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Sorry to tell you however, the shutter speed cannot slower than 1/30s except for free mode hyper lapse. Also, the previous firmware has the same design. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

ALL good, turns out you can lower the shutter speed just with the controller joystick thing. In every mode. The shutter can be as low as it can.  
2018-10-30
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-29 16:59

I tested that in this video! https://forum.dji.com/thread-170748-1-1.html
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules