live feed for oneplus 6 is laggy
1339 8 2018-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickB27
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi reader,
My live feed on my oneplus 6 is a bit laggy also it has a huge delay. I know its the phone because when i use my lenovo tablet there are zero issues.
Does know how to help me?
Regards Rick
2018-10-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello RickB27 maybe some not wanted internal process is producing that lag ?   make sure there are no processes running below
2018-10-15
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

@RickB27, the tips in this article should ensure your phone and DJI GO are set up to run as efficiently has possible:

Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)
2018-10-16
Use props
RickB27
lvl.1

Netherlands

msinger Posted at 2018-10-16 01:28
@RickB27, the tips in this article should ensure your phone and DJI GO are set up to run as efficiently has possible:

Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)

i know it's not the hardware because the oneplus 6 is one of the highest performance phones right now. so can it be an copatability issue?

Regards Rick
2018-10-16
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

What AC should be controlled with your one plus 6 ? Did you disable the locale cache for video in the Go app yet?
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to clarify, may I know what's the exact model of your drone? So I can check if your One Plus 6 is fully compatible with your drone. Thanks.
2018-10-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RickB27 Posted at 2018-10-16 02:08
i know it's not the hardware because the oneplus 6 is one of the highest performance phones right now. so can it be an copatability issue?

Regards Rick

It absolutely is the hardware. There is no rating on a phone spec that tells you how it will handle video decoding. The fastest phone is no guarantee it will work.
2018-10-16
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

What AC do you using and what decode formats are build in to the phone. I know it´s really fast but the video decoding is the most important part of the image transmission from the bird via RC to your phone.
Do you cache the video on your phone? if yes then the decoding procedure needs more time from the incoming cam signal to the screen(double decoding).
2018-10-19
Use props
tasoskefalas
New

United Kingdom

Hi there, have you found a solution? I have the same issue! [edit] With a Dji Phantom 3 standard.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules