Overheating Problem
758 2 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1efd03e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73835 ft
United States

I am in the process of looking at purchasing the CrystalSky Ultra but I keep reading negative reviews about the unit failing do to overheating.   Most of the comments come from earlier this year or last year.   Have the problems been resolved or is this a user use issue?   Does it only happen with those produced before a certain date?  I would like to hear from those that are not experiencing this issue as well so that I can see how wide spread the problem is.   Calling tech support seemed to indicate the problem still percists.    A lot of times only negative comments are posted so I am trying to get a better picture of the reliatiblity of the unit.

If the units are failing I can't understand why they would continue to sell the units.  It would seem that DJI would be opening themselves up to a class action lawsuit.

Thanks for your comments
Allan
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. We highly appreciate your interest in buying our CrystalSky Ultra, we will forward your query to the right department to see if this concern has been fixed or if it's been an issue under the crystal sky. Hopefully, you will get the best feedback from our valued customers who are using the Crystal sky. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. We highly appreciate your interest in buying our CrystalSky Ultra, we will forward your query to the right department to see if this concern has been fixed or if it's been an issue under the crystal sky. Hopefully, you will get the best feedback from our valued customers who are using the Crystal sky. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules