De-register products on the forum / DJI Go App
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bcoyoniop
lvl.1
United States

Hi, bunch of "forum newbie" Q's here ... I have been flying DJI drones since 2014 - a phantom 2 w/GoPro ... then a P4 ... sold my P4 and DJI Goggles ... bought a P4P ... then deleted all my flight records on the App ... the flight records are wiped off this forum, but the sold drone/goggles still show up on the forum. I assume the new owners, when they login to the DJI Go App, it will move those products to their account and will automatically take them off mine, including the forum here? Any way to recapture the old flight records?
2018-10-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe the icons will remain under your profile as originally activated under your account and will no show on the new owners profile which explains why icons don't show up on profiles when purchased second hand. As for your flight records you will need to sync them again within the app.
2018-10-16
Use props
bcoyoniop
lvl.1
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-10-16 08:09
I believe the icons will remain under your profile as originally activated under your account and will no show on the new owners profile which explains why icons don't show up on profiles when purchased second hand. As for your flight records you will need to sync them again within the app.

Great, thanks for the info!
2018-10-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bcoyoniop Posted at 2018-10-16 08:14
Great, thanks for the info!

You're welcome   
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. The drone and goggles that are sync on your account will be permanently registered under your account and cannot be synced into another account, however, we will check if we could possibly remove the phantom 4 and goggles on your account. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-16
Use props
Foxtato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79810 ft

United States

I was coming here to ask this. Just picked up a P3P and was wondering how all you wonderful people have your equipment showing up as icons under your profiles. Now I'm sad, mine is secondhand, and while it wasn't flown much, I don't believe it will show up on my profile. Hope that's changes in the future, I'd love a little badge
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules