problems with facebook live (or personality)
530 2 2018-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seymour Clouds
lvl.3
United States

i recently did a live sunset flight and it recorded only about 12-15 seconds of the 20ish min flight.  the entire time the bottom left showed the FB live icon with the time counter still ticking.  i noticed the viewers go to zero and thought "wow, what a loser with no friends " but it turned out to only record a portion of the vid.  anyone else have this happen?  any sugguestions (please reisist the urge to give advice on gaining more friends)?  
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI. Just to clarify, May I know if you manage to check your audience if it's on public? Also, have you tried to check your live using different account? There should be a red icon at the top left-hand corner of the video indicating that it is a live video. You should see the word “Live” written next to the icon, along with the number of current viewers. Once a broadcast has ended,  The video will be published to the Page or profile so that fans and friends who missed it can watch at a later time. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-10-18
Use props
Seymour Clouds
lvl.3
United States

yes, it was public and the live icon was active.  it seems to work sometimes flawlessly and other times it will cut huge sections out of the video.  when i go to see the saved video on my fb page it will go from video of the drone on the ground, skip the take off, and suddenly it's 200 ft in the air.  i'm thinking it's a fb server issue and not a dji issue.  i was wondering if others were having this issue.  thank you for the info.  
2018-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules