Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark stuck in reboot loop
2601 9 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5c2b6e7a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3589859 ft
United States

I haven't used my Spark for about two months. Warranty just expired. My last flight flew with no issues at all. Last firmware update was fine. Good stock DJI batteries. It’s now stuck in a reboot loop and will not connect to anything. No remote, wifi, phone or DJI Assistant desktop. Not being recognized when plugged into the PC. It’s not the cable because my Mavic Pros connect with no problem. Reboots about every minute thirty seconds. Front lights are solid red and rear lights flashing yellow. I suspect it’s software related. It’s essentially bricked. Any suggestions?

2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the trouble caused. Have you tried to use different PC to connect your Spark? Also, can you provide us a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
fans5c2b6e7a
lvl.3
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-17 12:16
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble caused. Have you tried to use different PC to connect your Spark? Also, can you provide us a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

Spark will continually reboot after about 1:30.
Back lights will blink green for two seconds and then turn flashing yellow.
The it will reboot again.
Will not connect to PC. Not recognized.
Trued several cables and PCs.
My Mavic Pros all connect fine with no issues.

When pressing the battery power button for three seconds or longer nothing happens.
Will not beep and yes I reset the RC to default.

I attached a video to show it rebooting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 0Z/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Dennis
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5c2b6e7a Posted at 2018-10-17 20:01

Hi there, sorry to  hear that. May I know if the issue is still the same when using a different battery? If yes, I would suggest to send it for repair to our recommended service center: (https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers). You can use that link to check what is the nearest service center on your location. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support.
2018-10-18
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-18 02:57
Hi there, sorry to  hear that. May I know if the issue is still the same when using a different battery? If yes, I would suggest to send it for repair to our recommended service center: (https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers). You can use that link to check what is the nearest service center on your location. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support.

(https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers)

Why does the Texas repair facility not appear in that link?
2018-10-18
Use props
fans5c2b6e7a
lvl.3
United States

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-10-18 03:14
(https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers)

Why does the Texas repair facility not appear in that link?

Yes it is the same with both batteries. Thanks for your help. I will fix it myself. It's not worth a 200$ repair bill.
2018-10-18
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

fans5c2b6e7a Posted at 2018-10-18 06:27
Yes it is the same with both batteries. Thanks for your help. I will fix it myself. It's not worth a 200$ repair bill.

If you going to fix it yourself, please do make a video of that...I want to see it

I hope for you it's an easy fix!

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-10-18
Use props
fans5c2b6e7a
lvl.3
United States

Wolferl Posted at 2018-10-18 08:12
If you going to fix it yourself, please do make a video of that...I want to see it

Will do. I think it's just a failing WIFI module which is keeping it from starting up. All you get is canned answers here. I had a Mavic Pro crash because of a prop breaking off in flight under warranty. I found it 3 months later. Sent it in for repair and they wanted 540$ because I was using the Litchi app. I fixed it my self for less than 100$. That included a replacement camera. Yeah support is a big help.
2018-10-18
Use props
fans5c2b6e7a
lvl.3
United States

Wolferl Posted at 2018-10-18 08:12

Just ordered a pulled main board from eBay for 60$. Ill keep you posted.
2018-10-20
Use props
djiuser_HAglHocriITi
lvl.1

Malaysia

fans5c2b6e7a Posted at 2018-10-17 20:01

same here bro..any idea how to fix this
2019-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules