Can't update new firmware
486 4 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d4riC1wY4F9Q
New

Hi, I am having trouble updating to newest firmware update.  I've tried wifi.  Nogo, I've tried dji assistant 2 v 1.2.4 v. 2.0 and today v. 2.o2 nothing. I always get 100% complete but after restart and so.eti.es just straight to go4 app after loading i get the red update required and im at a loss of what i should do. Im using a galaxy s8+ and have had no issues foi g back to the mavic air.  Mp2zoom btw. Thanks in advance.
20181017_141356.jpg
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern, you may check first on the DJI Go 4 app enter to camera view>general setting>about and check if you have the latest version, If yes please reinstall the app but first please try to back up all data including the syncing the flight record.
2018-10-17
Use props
djiuser_d4riC1wY4F9Q
New

Will do will try right now.
2018-10-17
Use props
djiuser_d4riC1wY4F9Q
New

Ok the controller is the new update and the aircraft is the old. Now am I supposed to plug aircraft in like I did the controller?
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_d4riC1wY4F9Q Posted at 2018-10-17 15:52
Ok the controller is the new update and the aircraft is the old. Now am I supposed to plug aircraft in like I did the controller?

Hi there, please follow the video tutorial below on how to properly update the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller using DJI Go 4 app. If you are still having issue updating it, kindly reinstall DJI Assistant 2 for mavic using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Please turn off the firewall and antivirus software of your PC before reinstalling the software. Thanks for your support.

2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules