Congratulations to the winners of the DJI Care Refresh Activity!
138037 217 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans94e7a22b
New
Flight distance : 8491 ft

I went through the video and started taking a video from my spark,  but I can't find where the file is to upload it to dji..
Sos please.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2018-10-24 13:09
Why is NOT AVAILABLE in Italy?

Hi ToscanaDrone, Are you referring to DJI Care Refresh +? If so, I'm sorry to tell you but DJI Care Refresh + is not available in all European country. Only DJI Care Refresh can be purchased if you are from Europe.

For DJI Care Refresh

For DJI Care Refresh +
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans94e7a22b Posted at 2018-10-24 14:32
I went through the video and started taking a video from my spark,  but I can't find where the file is to upload it to dji..
Sos please.

Hi there, please contact us now by clicking this link. https://s.dji.com/livechat-en
2018-10-24
Use props
HyperFreak
lvl.1
United States

How long does DJI usually take before they answer after you send the verification video if you are approved to buy the Refresh Package ?
2018-10-24
Use props
fansde5f9043
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696614 ft
New Zealand

New Zealand is that little island close to Australia. It doesn't appear to be available. So close yet so far...hmmmm. I own two dji drones one recently purchased.
2018-10-24
Use props
fans2ec0621e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13684 ft
Hong Kong

So I couldn't send my screen recording by gmail cause the file was too big.  So I uploaded it on Youtube like one of the members suggested on this forum.  But how is DJI going to read my S/N, because its so small!

Any other suggestions as to how I can send it to DJI?

Thanks
2018-10-25
Use props
HyperFreak
lvl.1
United States

fans2ec0621e Posted at 2018-10-25 05:58
So I couldn't send my screen recording by gmail cause the file was too big.  So I uploaded it on Youtube like one of the members suggested on this forum.  But how is DJI going to read my S/N, because its so small!

What method did you use  ?
This is what I did, which is a lot easier than all the videos I’ve seen on YouTube

2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

HyperFreak Posted at 2018-10-24 19:03
How long does DJI usually take before they answer after you send the verification video if you are approved to buy the Refresh Package ?

HI HyperFreak, you should hear from them within 1-3 working days. If you still haven't received any news, please let us know and we'll check what we can help.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansde5f9043 Posted at 2018-10-24 19:12
New Zealand is that little island close to Australia. It doesn't appear to be available. So close yet so far...hmmmm. I own two dji drones one recently purchased.

Hi fansde5f9043, we're so sorry for the inconvenience. I'm afraid but it's not possible to get the service from Australia. If DJI Care Refresh/Refresh+ will be available in more countries or regions like New Zealand, we'll make sure everyone is notified through our website. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans2ec0621e Posted at 2018-10-25 05:58
So I couldn't send my screen recording by gmail cause the file was too big.  So I uploaded it on Youtube like one of the members suggested on this forum.  But how is DJI going to read my S/N, because its so small!

Hi fans2ec0621e, it depends on the app that you used to record the screen of your device. But if you uploaded it in YouTube, there's a possibility that we can zoom the video to better read the SN. But in case our team can't read it, you may consider using the recommended app: ADV Screen Recorder. Hope it helps!
2018-10-25
Use props
fans1f14c845
New

United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-18 01:02
My MP is too old I guess.

I didn't buy it yet
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi fans1f14c845. This is the best time to get covered by DJI Care Refresh if you missed to get the service before! Just submit the video verification as instructed and contact our Online Support Team to pass the video. If you have any difficulties, just let us know.
2018-10-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Me neither
2018-10-25
Use props
Inspire_Max
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good thing, even if it’s a way to make fast money and make a census of the drones and owners...
2018-10-25
Use props
wisnia1010
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2234938 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi @DJI Diana,

I own Inspire 2 + X5S camera gimbal. I definitely want to buy Care Refresh for I2, but can i purchase the Care Refresh for X5S as well after passing the video verification ?
2018-10-27
Use props
djiuser_XWoaoesL4XjW
New
Flight distance : 69091 ft
Norway

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-18 08:49
fans6bba5c83, costs for the coverage depends which drone you have. You can check the prices here: https://store.dji.com/category/dji-care-refresh-plus?from=store_index_banner. If you have further questions, feel free to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

There is no products on that link. So where can I find the prices?
2018-10-27
Use props
djiuser_XWoaoesL4XjW
New
Flight distance : 69091 ft
Norway

Is the Care Refresh available in Norway? We are kind of half-way into EU...
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

wisnia1010 Posted at 2018-10-27 00:40
Hi @DJI Diana,

I own Inspire 2 + X5S camera gimbal. I definitely want to buy Care Refresh for I2, but can i purchase the Care Refresh for X5S as well after passing the video verification ?

Hi wisnia1010. Thanks for your interest about the promotion. If you want to get DJI Care Refresh for your X5S as well, you might need to do the old video verification. And once approved, you can get DJI Care Refresh for both Inspire 2 and X5S. But take note that the discount for Refresh + excludes the X5S. You can view here the old process of doing the video verification: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload. Hope it helps!
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_XWoaoesL4XjW Posted at 2018-10-27 07:39
There is no products on that link. So where can I find the prices?

Hi there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You may check reply # 113 instead if the link doesn't work. Thanks for the support!
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_XWoaoesL4XjW Posted at 2018-10-27 07:46
Is the Care Refresh available in Norway? We are kind of half-way into EU...

Hi there! Yes you can get DJI Care Refresh under EU region
2018-10-27
Use props
TomThomson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-23 15:38
Hi fly4beer, sorry to tell you but DJI Care Refresh is not yet available in Switzerland. However, you can purchase it from nearby country such as Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, France and many more. (But please be informed that if you will be needing to use the plan, I'm afraid you will shoulder the shipping/customs fee if you are about to ship the unit where the plan was purchased)

You may want to check my comment #104 to see where the care plan is available in European Country.

Hi DJI Diana,
just for my understanding: It would be okay if I buy a Mavic 2 in Switzerland but DJI Care Refresh in Germany?
I am asking because the website for DJI Care Refresh says "DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region."
A little bit confusing to me ...
Thanks for clarification!
Tom
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TomThomson Posted at 2018-10-27 14:08
Hi DJI Diana,
just for my understanding: It would be okay if I buy a Mavic 2 in Switzerland but DJI Care Refresh in Germany?
I am asking because the website for DJI Care Refresh says "DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region."

Hi Tom, for clarification. Yes, you can buy DJI Care Refresh from Germany or in nearby countries in Europe for your Mavic 2 even if it was purchased from Switzerland. However, since DJI Care Refresh is not supported in your country, in case you will be needing to send the drone and claim replacement using the care plan, you will shoulder the shipping fee.
2018-10-27
Use props
TomThomson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-27 14:41
Hi Tom, for clarification. Yes, you can buy DJI Care Refresh from Germany or in nearby countries in Europe for your Mavic 2 even if it was purchased from Switzerland. However, since DJI Care Refresh is not supported in your country, in case you will be needing to send the drone and claim replacement using the care plan, you will shoulder the shipping fee.

Thank you DJI Diana for the quick response!
2018-10-27
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

Too little, too late. I just heard about this, and I'm out of town for the next week, away from a computer. Thanks for very little...
2018-10-27
Use props
milehighsi
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi there. I'm a UK citizen but purchased my Mavic Air in Malaysia (from an authorised DJI reseller). The UK is covered in this offer but Malaysia and Thailand are not. With that said, I have some questions:

• Am I correct in saying that I would need to purchase DJI Care Refresh online with a Malaysian bank card (which I don't have)?
• Am I correct in saying that Malaysia isn't included in your offer? If so, can I ask why this is and what steps you're making to provide fairer worldwide coverage?
• Will the offer be repeated (it's due to end in 2 days..) if and when you include more countries? How can your customers ensure that they remain notified and don't miss out?

Cheers,
Simon
2018-10-27
Use props
djiuser_AGLQw2Eg2SAl
New
Mexico

i bought dji care on the 2017/10/29 and ending on 2018/10/28. today (2018/10/28) im trying to use the dji care and it says is not possible, yesterday it crashed  and i wasnt able to talk to noone and neither today, please help i know im still under coverage but it seems impossible to use it and have it fixed or replaced
2018-10-28
Use props
djiuser_AGLQw2Eg2SAl
New
Mexico

this is what im getting out of people from dji, i think there is a problem i am still on the 28th  of october so i should get what i paid for
2018-10-28
Use props
djiuser_AGLQw2Eg2SAl
New
Mexico

this is the answer from dji people:  Sorry to inform you but upon checking your DJI Care refresh is already expired.  but if it is still 28th  I am sorry but we will follow the beijing time frame. 11:44  but nowhere says that  Sorry for that.  but i bought it on us time frame 11:46  this is against law  We understand that Enrique.  We truly apologies for the inconvenience.
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

milehighsi Posted at 2018-10-27 23:15
Hi there. I'm a UK citizen but purchased my Mavic Air in Malaysia (from an authorised DJI reseller). The UK is covered in this offer but Malaysia and Thailand are not. With that said, I have some questions:

• Am I correct in saying that I would need to purchase DJI Care Refresh online with a Malaysian bank card (which I don't have)?

Hi Simon, If you are in UK, you won't be able to purchase care plan in your country if your drone was purchased from Malaysia. However, you can purchase DJI Care but it will be from nearby countries in Asia such as China, Hong Kong, or Japan. Therefore, you will shoulder the shipping fee if you will be needing to claim a replacement from where the care plan was purchased. Can you provide the serial number? I'd like to check the details.

Also these are the answers for your questions above:

•I'm afraid your order online might be declined since the shipping address of the order should be match on the address of the bank card info.

•Malaysia is not yet listed as supported country and this is until further notice from the headquarters.

•I'm sorry to tell you but as of the moment, this DJI Care plan promotion is only available until October 31st.  Everytime we have promotions we will post it either here in DJI Forum / DJI Store or even send emails to our valuable customers.
2018-10-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_AGLQw2Eg2SAl Posted at 2018-10-28 09:28
i bought dji care on the 2017/10/29 and ending on 2018/10/28. today (2018/10/28) im trying to use the dji care and it says is not possible, yesterday it crashed  and i wasnt able to talk to noone and neither today, please help i know im still under coverage but it seems impossible to use it and have it fixed or replaced

Hi there, I'm sorry about the crash. Can you please send me the details like case number or ticket number thru PM and we will check on what happened to help you on this.
2018-10-28
Use props
Xpika77
lvl.1
Colombia

Hi, i bought a spark less than a month ago on miami ,but i travel a lot and ill be located in latin countries like colombia, peru and argentina,  my question is, because i have bought it in US, can i pay for Dji Care Refresh or Refresh+  with US as location and if i have a breakup, accident or to make a replacement, can i send the damaged drone to you in us and you can send it back the new one to a miami adress? can this work this way?
2018-10-28
Use props
LUISITO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4945489 ft
  • >>>
Italy

its okits very good this warranty
2018-10-29
Use props
fans5c58e60b
New
United States

Does it matter when I purchased my Mavic Pro or how old it is?
2018-10-29
Use props
fansc43fd036
New

Spain

Hi. Can i buy only DJi Care Refresh+ if i don’t have DJi Care Refresh?
2018-10-29
Use props
N2FLT
New
United States

Can I purchase more than one year service?
2018-10-29
Use props
fansd2fe297f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288927 ft
Norway

Hello! Can I buy DJI Care from EU countries if the drone is brought from Norway? In Norway DJI website say DJI Care is not available
2018-10-29
Use props
DJJ\
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Diana, This is the third time I have been told to take the drone to DJI Repair and each time I have repeated this is not relevant. DJI states in writing that Care Refresh replaces damaged drones and mine is damaged. The issue was that your retailer did not advise Care Refresh existed and when I found out the 48 hours had expired. My drone is now dead for three weeks. My specific ask is that I be given the opportunity to purchase Care Refresh on my drone. I have provided the serial number and proof of purchase. If you co form I can buy Care Refresh I will happily send it to the Repair Centre - if you tell me where it is. I am in Sydney Australia. This is rediculous.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJJ\
lvl.1
Australia

In Australia there are consumer protection laws, enforced by the ACCC (https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees) which DJI are breaking. Please provide me an answer else I will have no choice but to report this to ACCC under my rights, and encourage every Australian with a complaint to do the same. DJI would potentially  lose its approval to trade in this region.
2018-10-29
Use props
Artem Nyzhnyk (rt)
New

United States

Hi, so do I need to use external camera to record the drone and app UI or will screen capture do? Does your app have integrated screen recording?
2018-10-29
Use props
Urban Mayhem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1608 ft
United Kingdom

If i send this video in tomorrow, will it all go through before the offer ends?
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules