Where is the help?
775 6 2018-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft

Who said my flight logs and not one not one person has tried to help me so why post to fight logs and no one’s going to help set on the standard form old is this is this finally got it done and the only thing I’m getting is the Alaska so where’s the help
2018-10-17
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

I was using voice so please excuse the incorrect wording. All I am saying is I up loaded the flight log and I have not gotten any help at all all I have gotten is laugh at
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Juniorslaton, sorry for the unpleasant experience, I managed to get your case number and the team has sent you email about the data analysis result at the end of September.
Per the data analysis, the flight record ended, we are unable to verify what happened afterward. After the accident, the same drone was still flying, indicating the drone was not lost, the team has suggested sending back the drone for further diagnosis, did you receive that?
2018-10-18
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

No I don’t have it if it was reported flying then someone found it
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juniorslaton Posted at 2018-10-18 00:54
No I don’t have it if it was reported flying then someone found it

We have informed the team to send the email of the data analysis result again, did you receive it?
2018-10-18
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-18 01:17
We have informed the team to send the email of the data analysis result again, did you receive it?

Yeah I received it basically it says that you all aren’t going to do anything or do anything and you all are blaming me for it doing what it did
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Juniorslaton Posted at 2018-10-18 02:29
Yeah I received it basically it says that you all aren’t going to do anything or do anything and you all are blaming me for it doing what it did

It is not blaming, the remaining flight record was interrupted and we are unable to figure out what happened afterward, sorry for this, do you mean you retrieved it or someone you don't know retrieved it? If it is you, we strongly recommend to send in the drone for further analysis.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules