Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro VS Mavic 2 Zoom
1378 4 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harmapro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261421 ft

So this is just a basic poll for those who have used or have both. The ZOOM or the Hasselbald?
Single SelectVote, Total 11 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

81.82% (9)
9.09% (1)
9.09% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can compare them using this link for your reference: (https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones). Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-18
Use props
harmapro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 261421 ft

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-18 01:33
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You can compare them using this link for your reference: (https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones). Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Thanks for your support.

Hey, Thanks for your response. This is not a poll to see which is better, its just a preference, but I wanted it to be as unbiased as possible, therefore I indicated nothing more...I guess there is one more option, if people think they should have both then they can indicate that.... So actually your comment helped me realize that....so I added "both" to the poll...
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

harmapro Posted at 2018-10-18 05:13
Hey, Thanks for your response. This is not a poll to see which is better, its just a preference, but I wanted it to be as unbiased as possible, therefore I indicated nothing more...I guess there is one more option, if people think they should have both then they can indicate that....  So actually your comment help me realize that....so I added "both" to the poll...

You're welcome. Enjoy and always have a safe fllight!
2018-10-18
Use props
drone flyer 955
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for running the poll, trying to decide now between these two. Still not 100% sure which one to get though.
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules