Canada

Hoping that it'll work fine
2018-10-18
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

This sounds outrageous. How old was the  drone?
2018-10-18
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77385 ft
Canada

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-10-18 07:30
This sounds outrageous. How old was the  drone?

Less than a week old when I first contacted them.  It's 3 1/2 months old now but 3 months when I first sent it in.  DJI will honor the warranty
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Shawn, I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience. I was able to locate your case using your Forum account. Upon checking the case, our facility found out that there are physical damages on the Top and Bottom shell including the Battery Compartment. It was sent out for Data Analysis to determine if these damages were caused by any product malfunction during flight, but they found nothing. That's why you're being charged is because of these physical damages on the unit is not caused by a product malfunction. I understand that your concern is about the flight speed of your Phantom. But once the repair is done, our facility will conduct Flight Test and Quality Assessment to make sure all features are working fine. If they found any further issue that time, you won't be charged further. Hope it explains the charges in your case. Just let me know if you need further help.
2018-10-18
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77385 ft
Canada

No more problems
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Python1 Posted at 2018-10-18 15:54
There are no physical damages to my drone.  I added a skin on it at the beginning of August.  That's not damage.  There isn't a skin in the battery compartment and one service techs told me 2 days ago that there was no damage to the battery compartment.  You guys keep giving me the runaround.  There is no way that I should pay for a problem that wasn't, isn't and never will be my fault.  It's flown slow from the first time I took it out.  Your just trying to blame me so you won't have to give me a new drone or a refund!  The warranty card that came with the drone showed 1 year.  The central board has a 12 month warranty and the rotors have a 6 month warranty.  It shows this on the DJI site.  There are thousands of people online complaining about your BS customer service.  I should have purchased my drone from Amazon or B&H.  They're both very quick to respond when a product is defective and both will either do a replacement or a refund right away.  They don't blame the customer when it's the company's problem and they would never charge a customer to evaluate the problem.  That's why they have great customer service reputations.  your reputation sucks!

Hi Python1, I understand your situation and very sorry about the inconvenience. Your case has been forwarded to the designated team for investigation. The team will review your case and contact during the working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules