S1000+, A3, Guidance, Lightbridge 2, Z15-5D
672 1 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeydoo
lvl.3
United States

Hi

I have a S1000+ with the A3 controller, Guidance, and Z15-5D. I am collecting data in an outdoor environment that tends to be cluttered with assorted stuff (buildings, trees, maybe parked vehicles, etc). I know the path that needs to be followed. I'd like to able to do this following waypoints and avoiding objects, but all the while, being within a certain minimal distance from each object (say for example, I want to stay within 8ft of a wall). Can this be done just using A3's Assistant 2 and Guidance's Assistant, or will I need to use the SDK?

Any inputs, suggestions, recommendations, links to online examples, etc, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
2018-10-18
Use props
风之影27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 343793 ft

China

Hello.Are you still there?I have found one way to make A3 work with guidance.you have to make a wire as the picture,and burn your A3's firmwire to the 2018 version.Use the CAN port on guidance and the CAN1 port on A3.Caution!sometimes this way do not work very well.Some user says sometimes guidance seems to seize control,and the pilot cannot land the drone.maybe you should make some safety measures in advance.
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules