Is there a way to WIFI fly the Mavic Zoom?
5760 7 2018-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kbzonzito
lvl.1

Bolivia

On the Mavic Pro, you could switch between WIFI and the controller, by moving a small button on the botom right of the drone.
This option seems to be unavailable on the Mavic Zoom. Can anybody confirm how can I Wifi fly using only my phone if I need to?
Thank you so much, and sorry for the basic question.
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question, unfortunately, WIFI mode is not available with the Mavic 2 series. I hope you understand. Thanks!
2018-10-18
Use props
kbzonzito
lvl.1

Bolivia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-18 08:36
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question, unfortunately, WIFI mode is not available with the Mavic 2 series. I hope you understand. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the prompt reply..., I used to like that feature for close-by fast making pictures..., so it´s a pity..., but I can live without it, this Mavic Zoom is soooo much fun!!!.
Thank you again Stephen!
2018-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kbzonzito Posted at 2018-10-18 10:42
Thank you so much for the prompt reply..., I used to like that feature for close-by fast making pictures..., so it´s a pity..., but I can live without it, this Mavic Zoom is soooo much fun!!!.
Thank you again Stephen!

Thank you for being understanding and every satisfaction means to us, we appreciate it. Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-18
Use props
fans9e5d34d9
New
Flight distance : 1739 ft
Nigeria

Is there a way to connect my phone to the remote of MAVIC 2 pro by WIFI? The cable is only charging the phone and does not connect to the app.
2020-4-13
Use props
Pictures from Above
lvl.4
Flight distance : 493750 ft
Bulgaria

No, there isn't way to connect the phone to the remote control without cable.
2020-4-14
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans9e5d34d9 Posted at 4-13 10:00
Is there a way to connect my phone to the remote of MAVIC 2 pro by WIFI? The cable is only charging the phone and does not connect to the app.

Try a different cable
2020-4-14
Use props
Sadie Martin
New

United States

Terrible, terrible upgrade to the 2 series. Having wifi should be an option if wanting to use it instead of keeping it directly through a cable.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules