1016 7 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Damien66
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3442090 ft
Czechia

Hello DJI,

Mavic 2 is awesome, but I miss some features a lot - mostly CourseLock and TerrainFollow.
Do you plan to reimplement these feature in the near future?
If so, it would be nice to have ability in TerrainFollow to keep height in both directions (ascending and descending) so it can hold exact height starting at 1 meter for slow speeds.

Regards!

2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Damien66, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. As of the time being CourseLock and TerrainFollow is not yet supported to the Mavic 2 series. However, in any case, there's a future update, this will be cascaded through our DJI website. Should you have any concerns, kindly let us know. We're here to help you. Have a safe flight always. Thank you.
2018-10-19
Use props
Damien66
lvl.2
Czechia

Hello DJI!

Do you have any news about TerrainFollow function on my Mavic 2 Zoom and Pro? Is it still possible to implement this functionality as Mavic 2 do not have ultrasonic sensors?
Should we wait for it?

Regards!
2019-1-31
Use props
Bart B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 878852 ft
United States

There are other threads where this has been asked before, DJI responded and said Terrain Follow would not be added to the Mavic2 lineup.
2019-1-31
Use props
Damien66
lvl.2
Czechia

Ah, OK.. Thank you for the info.

Regards!
2019-1-31
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Pity about Terrain Follow - I used it for a few nice shots, flying acoss sloping corn fields...
But it's the Course Lock mode that I'll miss the most if I go for MAvic 2 Pro the coming spring. That is downright required for som of the fly-by shots that I make
2019-1-31
Use props
Damien66
lvl.2
Czechia

Hi!
I definitely agree with the COURSE LOCK feature! ...and HOME LOCK feature is missing too - this was the best bird retrieval function for beginners!
Come on DJI, where is the problem to implement so basic functions to Mavic 2? These two features not only simplify but also make flying safer and you are promoting safe flying or not?

Do you know some voting so I can join?

Regards!
2019-1-31
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Bart B Posted at 1-31 06:47
There are other threads where this has been asked before, DJI responded and said Terrain Follow would not be added to the Mavic2 lineup.

That's very unfortunate.
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules