540 5 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I have a M2Z and was flying with my iPad Air 2. I received a message in the DJI Go 4 app that said that the mobile device cpu is fully loaded, that quickly disappeared. Once this happened there was a crazy delay in my video, at least 2 seconds, maybe more. I found that if I killed the app and restarted it, that the video would be ok for a period of time and then happen again.

I tried putting in in airplane mode, but it did not seem to make a difference.

Are others experiencing this?
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error message that is showing to your DJI Go 4 App, please close all the background apps to your phone and make sure to use the DJI Go 4 App only. I also suggest enabling airplane mode to your phone to avoid this issue again. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-10-19
Use props
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I had tried to convey that I did the things you asked me to do already and continued to get the error message. I did not try restarting the iPad (not phone), but will after work to see if it helps. I will add a comment later.
2018-10-19
Use props
theothernt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

Is your device up to date and running iOS 12? and if it is, have a look in Settings > Battery and see what else is using power besides DJI GO 4
2018-10-20
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, you need more power. I am now using a dedicated IPHONE10 MAX and that took care of the problem.
2018-10-21
Use props
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

That's great for someone who can afford the insanely expensive phone!

It seemed to have something to do with the IOS. I ran the latest update for the IOS 12 and it seemed to correct the problem. At least, I was able to fly without getting the warning or the video delay.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules