Is my case submitted?
2432 6 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans784e391d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193845 ft

Hey everyone,

I reported two days ago a problem with my spark which lost connection to the controller and got lost. After searching the location for hours over hours I decided to ask DJI for help.

I submitted the case via the DJI Go Application, but didn’t get any confirmation that it is rally submitted, no email, no notification, nothing.

Currently I’m in the states and leaving the country in a couple of days. I’m a travel blogger, and participant of the DJI Affiliate Program, I engage with the community and that all without even having a drone at the moment.

Where do I get a case number and how much time does it need to provide one?
Do I have any other options to push my case and get a solution?

Maybe someone can help me with uploading the Log file to check if there is even any hope to get it replaced or anything?
2018-10-19
Use props
fans784e391d
lvl.1

Here I got the flight Log:

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/JP02FJ8OE1TSE8SEZYG6/

2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I just want to clarify, may I know where are you located? Also, can you please tell us more information about what happened so we can help you. Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.
2018-10-19
Use props
fans784e391d
lvl.1

Hey DJI Natalia,

thank you for your response!
I live in Germany, but currently I’m in Colorado, USA.

The reason of my post was that I don’t know if my case is really submitted and when and how I get a confirmation about it.

The reason why I submitted a case is the following:

I was flying my Spark when suddenly the connection between Spark and remote control got lost.
It also disconnected from the DJI Go App.
Then I hoped it would return to my location, where the Spark started, but it didn’t come back. Sometimes my remote control got a connection for a couple of seconds but not the DJI Go App. At some point the remote control gave me the sound signal that the Spark would land just to disappear again after a couple of seconds.
When I realized the Spark Landes somewhere I used the “Find my Drone” Feature in the App, but the spot it should be is definitely wrong. It shows for sure the location where the Spark disconnected from the App/remote control.

That all happened the day before yesterday and since then I’m everyday at the fields to look for it without any success so far. I don’t even know exactly where to look but have friends and family who are helping.

Please, what can I do?
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans784e391d Posted at 2018-10-19 14:07
Hey DJI Natalia,

Hi there, thanks for getting back to us. Could you refer to the below screenshot and clarify which channel did you contact our support? For flyaway issues, you are recommended to contact After-sale Support to start an email or online chat, the team will help you start a case.
Alternatively, you may contact us from here: https://www.dji.com/support
If the unit is under warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution, hope this helps.
DJI Support.png
2018-10-19
Use props
vdLsen
lvl.1

Hey Susan,

I used "Bug Feedback", because of the signal lost issue Do you recommend to start a case via "After-sale Support"?

But I still got no confiration, case number or anything else. Maybe better via https://www.dji.com/support so anything happens?
2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

vdLsen Posted at 2018-10-20 08:28
Hey Susan,

Hi, I tried to check if you have any case or ticket numbers using your email address registered here in DJI Forum but I can't find any. I will suggest you to send an email to support@dji.com and please provide us necessary information such as (Full name, Address, Phone, Email, Serial number, Aircraft model, Date of purchased, Description of the incident.) This will be handled by the proper team assigned to the designated region for further assistance. But if you prefer to speak with our support team and you're within UNITED STATES or CANADA, you may contact  +1(818)-235-0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST).
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules