Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Fly Zone
699 4 2018-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

I live about 4 miles from a small county airport. I went to fly this evening the controller and my Android phone using DJI 4 app recently updated to the latest firmware it would not let me fly saying I was in a NFZ (No Flight Zone) I was able to do so before and now I can't. How do I unlock the app to let me fly where I live 4 miles from a small alrport.?

2018-10-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Downside is you have be 5 miles from an airport.
Not sure if you can unlock to using the app. Being so close you may need fAA approval
and be 107 certified.
2018-10-19
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

Woe Posted at 2018-10-19 19:50
Downside is you have be 5 miles from an airport.
Not sure if you can unlock to using the app. Being so close you may need fAA approval
and be 107 certified.

Thanks for the reply! I will have to look into what needs to be done so that I can fly out here in the country where I live.
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi 56 Ford, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We regret to know that you are having issues flying your aircraft. For you to be able to unlock the Flight Zone, kindly visit the link https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=nav on how to unlock and fly safely. Should you have any concerns, kindly reach us again. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-20
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, never update the database. You should know where you fly and what is around you before you fly. I use UAV FORECAST.

2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules