DJI RONIN S assistant for PC not recognising USB (HELP)
8123 8 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thinktank93
New

I'm completely baffled by this at the moment but getting infuriated. I just got my Ronin S and I wanted to connect to the latest firmware, this should be simple, I thought. I downloaded the DJI Ronin assistent on my PC from the website (V2) and everytime I connect my ronin the software keeps telling me with an animated image to connect my Ronin S to my PC. IT'S ALREADY CONNECTED.

I've downloaded everything that was available to download, my computer recognises the USB but the software doesn't. I've gone into the driver files on my PC and booted the 64bit driver manually, no luck.
I've installed and re-installed the software 3 times. I'm using windows 8.1. No I don't have any other computer to try and that would be besides the point, it should work on my PC without issue. This is the third problem I've ran into out of the box and very tempted to return this just for the sheer  amount of ludicrousy this product is bunddled with, please can someone tell me how to fix this?

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi thinktank93, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sorry for the issues you had recently. Kindly uninstall first the DJI Assistant 2 then disable the driver signature first before reinstalling the DJi Assistant. To disable the driver signature using your Windows 8 PC you may refer to this link below. Should you have more concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

Disabling Driver Signature on Windows 8

2018-10-20
Use props
djiuser_sLcWeezjyrS9
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 04:48
Hi thinktank93, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do feel sorry for the issues you had recently. Kindly uninstall first the DJI Assistant 2 then disable the driver signature first before reinstalling the DJi Assistant. To disable the driver signature using your Windows 8 PC you may refer to this link below. Should you have more concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

Disabling Driver Signature on Windows 8

Hi DJI Im also having trouble on installing the DJI Assistant on my pc.  Now I cant update the new firmware on my Ronin S
2018-11-23
Use props
twilite
New
United States

if you have windows installed on your pc this is my fix. i have windows 8 pro. install dj assistant pro then plug in ronin. it will try to install but windows wont let it. right click on the left lower corner of pc to get to the menu and click device manager. u will see stm32 com with an uh oh face right click on it and click update drivers then click browse my computer for driver. then click let me pick from list then click have disc and browse to program files 86  dji products drivers folder stm vcom and click on that driver windows will say it might mess up your hardware but it wont just click it and let it install then dji assistant will see it. and then upgrade your ronin s.. thats how i got mine to work hope it helps someone else
2019-2-21
Use props
ivan''02
New

Italy

i have the same problem on mac
2020-1-20
Use props
ivan''02
New

Italy

i have the same problem on mac, please help me
2020-1-20
Use props
ivan''02
New

Italy

i have the same problem on mac, help me
2020-1-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

ivan''02 Posted at 1-20 07:40
i have the same problem on mac, help me

Remove all unnecessary USB, restart PC, restart Ronin-S.
2020-1-24
Use props
ibrahimsavrum
New

Turkey

PLEASE I WANT HELP
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules