Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Autumn# Urban colors of autumn
765 5 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Autumn is associated with the end of summer. The day becomes shorter and colder. Leaves on trees will change from green to yellow, red and orange. It's mainly these colors that are associated with autumn. This season of the year is very spectacular and charming.  In my city (Warsaw), not far from the place where I live, there is a colorful building that perfectly suits the colors of autumn. To emphasize his charm, I decided to emphasize colors by partial saturation of colors. I left the colors only on the aforementioned building. I deprived the rest of the colors. Obtaining this effect is very simple. I used the free Photfiltre program for this. I marked the entire background surrounding the building and applied a black and white filter. Then I raised the saturation of the building colors to emphasize its clarity.  I hope you like my idea of ​​presenting the autumn a little bit from the other side.  I took the picture of my Mavic Air.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-10-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Cool image nice subject to capture as well
2018-10-20
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>