Standard DJ6 Remote Control won't link to Phantom 2
3587 5 2014-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisjackmorgan
New

Tanzania

Hi all,

Hope somebody has had this problem and might be able to help.

I have the Phantom 2 non-vision with HD3 gimbal and everything has been working great. On Sunday I was flying on a deserted beach and managed to flip it and it took quite a big fall.

I reconnected the camera and everything looks good. I ran the advanced cali to get mod values back in range - all looks good.

The odd thing is when I go to do the compass calibration the remote control and the Phantom are unlinking. The little LED light goes red and the large lights flash a constant yellow. If I power cycle still won't link. I've followed to guidance of pressing the little LED receiver light and turning on the controller but still won't link.

I opened up the top to see if anything was loose but all looked good - checked all the connections and seemed fine. I then did manage to get a relink so thought might have been a dodgy connection.

However after reassembly everything still good. Links is fine.

Then as soon as I try to calibrate the compass is unlinks again. Back to square one.

I then managed to track down a replacement reciver which I tested in place and still wouldn't link.

Any thoughts welcome?

I'm filming in Tanzania so am pretty desperate.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Una
lvl.2

China

HI  Chris ,

1:  Pls make sure you open the RC and with enough power,

2: pls use the software assistant to check if the RC can link and control indicator works;

3: change a place and try again.

Pls let us know more status   if it does not work.

BR,

Una

2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Una
lvl.2

China

HI  Chris ,

1:Pls make sure you open the RC and with enough power,

2 :  pls use the software assistant to check if the RC can link and control indicator works;

3 :  change a place and try again.

Pls let us know more status   if it does not work.

BR,

Una
2014-11-6
Use props
chrisjackmorgan
New

Tanzania

Hi Una

Thanks for the reply.

1. Yes, fully charged batteries are being used.
2. PhantomRC software sees and calibrates the RC. However the other Phantom software doesn't see the controller at all only the Phantom.
3. I have tried multiple locations

Still no success.

I have now also tried a new receiver and a new controller but sill cannot get them to link.

Chris
2014-11-7
Use props
chrisjackmorgan
New

Tanzania

Hi Una,

Any suggestions?

Chris
2014-11-11
Use props
DJI-Una
lvl.2

China

Hi  Chris,
Sorry for the delay ,I was out for business these days.

According to your description,we suggest you  have a Linking the Remote Control & Built-in Receiver.
The details pls check the Page15 of the user manual.
More ,Chris ,Pls check the LED indicator status as the manual as well.It  will more clear.

Best wishes,

Una

2014-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules