666 5 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheFrenchDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3687441 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi everyone ! I'm desperatley searching for the best settings for my zoom, especially for the style (sharpness, contrast and saturation). It's pretty easy to find something about the pro version (+1 sharpness) but almost nothing for the zoom... Does someone get links, please?

Regarding the gimball, EXP, sensitivity settings, I've already set my drone the way I like it ;)

2018-10-21
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.google.com/search?q=best+mavic+2+zoom+camera+settings&btnK=Google+Search
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi TheFrenchDrone, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. You may refer to msinger's reply. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you.
2018-10-21
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thanks a lot for your link ! A lot of results but not so much information about the style settings. Some says +1,-1,0, others say +1,-2,-2. I had to test by myself I guess
2018-10-21
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, you said it. You have to try different settings yourself to see what you like and don't like.

As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I use AUTO settings first and then switch to manual and adjust my desired settings from there. It worked great for me day or night.

2018-10-21
Use props
TheFrenchDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Of course I had to try, I thought some dude made different tests to see if there’s more noise with sharpness at +1 and stuff like this. I never use auto, I always shot in Manuel with the right ND filter, d-cinelike, and a lot of post production after ;)
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules