DJI Mavic pro failed update fw and brick?
1880 7 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BintangIO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223852 ft
Indonesia

hello everyone, i have trouble, i try update firmware via dji go and failed, after that, RC and AC can't connect, i try connect AC to Assisten 2 via PC, PC detect mavic, i try refresh FW and stuck in 24% and failed, after that, RC and AC can't connect, AC can't connect to DJI Assist, Mavic can't detect on PC, open device manager and i show unsigned driver for < 1 minute and gone, have same problem?
2018-10-21
Use props
BintangIO
lvl.2
Indonesia

unknown device
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi BintangIO, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. If the DJI Assistant 2 can't detect your aircraft when plugged into your PC. I suggest to check the drive system: Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC. Enter the Task Manager. If the driver software is not installed, a yellow examination mark is displayed in the Device Manager. Please re-install the driver software.

Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:

1. Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;

2. Select the Start button on PC , type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results;

3. Expand one of the categories to find the name of Unknown device, then right-click it, and select Update Driver;

4. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Browse and go to where the drivers located (Sample: C:\Program Files\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers);

5. Click Next and then the drivers will be installed.

After installing the drivers, re-plug the USB cable and launch DJI Assistant 2, then the Unknown Device should be gone from the Device Manager and DJI Assistant 2 should recognize the aircraft.

Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-21
Use props
BintangIO
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 04:59
Hi BintangIO, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. If the DJI Assistant 2 can't detect your aircraft when plugged into your PC. I suggest to check the drive system: Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC. Enter the Task Manager. If the driver software is not installed, a yellow examination mark is displayed in the Device Manager. Please re-install the driver software.

Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:

unknown driver detect after AC turn on, and missing
2018-10-21
Use props
BintangIO
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 04:59
Hi BintangIO, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. If the DJI Assistant 2 can't detect your aircraft when plugged into your PC. I suggest to check the drive system: Power on the aircraft and connect it to the PC. Enter the Task Manager. If the driver software is not installed, a yellow examination mark is displayed in the Device Manager. Please re-install the driver software.

Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:

i try plug usb after AC on, Device manager can't detect or nothing hardware plug to PC, i try plug USB cable before AC on, after i turn on AC, device manager detect unknown device, after < 1minute, unknown device is gone, memory card can't show on my computer, device can't detect, dji assist can't detect
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BintangIO Posted at 2018-10-21 19:08
i try plug usb after AC on, Device manager can't detect or nothing hardware plug to PC, i try plug USB cable before AC on, after i turn on AC, device manager detect unknown device, after < 1minute, unknown device is gone, memory card can't show on my computer, device can't detect, dji assist can't detect

Hi BintangIO, have you tried a downloading the DJI Assistant 2 in a different PC? How about uninstalling and reinstalling the software or try a different USB cable? Thank you.
2018-10-22
Use props
BintangIO
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-22 00:57
Hi BintangIO, have you tried a downloading the DJI Assistant 2 in a different PC? How about uninstalling and reinstalling the software or try a different USB cable? Thank you.

Sure, i'd tried in computer, macbook, laptop, and last version of DJI Assist but failed because the DJI Assist can't detect my mavic. there was issue about the main core was broken. can you give me solution?
2018-10-22
Use props
fansbc0f1fc8
lvl.1
Martinique

I have the same issue with my MP2
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules