Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
driver error for controller need a fix.. win 10
3488 14 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thatsodd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1385 ft
United Kingdom

what a fantastic day to go flying the suns shining  in the sky with a cold crystal clear sky not a cloud in sight  with no wind and all the autumn leaves around lots of beautiful colors and my Mavic air is grounded due to a fluffed up firmware on the controller from gopro ..............ANGRY!!!!!!

has anyone got a fix for  this driver error so i can get some fantastic footage today.. windows 10 ...amd cpu

com port 7 issues.jpg
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. You may try to visit the link https://ph.answers.acer.com/app/ ... -driver-enforcement for more information. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-21
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 04:21
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. You may try to visit the link https://ph.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38288/~/windows-10%3A-disable-signed-driver-enforcement for more information. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

hi   thanx for this but what do i do with it .. do i i download it install it on my pc then try to connect to assistant 2 with my mavic controller
2018-10-21
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Thatsodd Posted at 2018-10-21 08:29
hi   thanx for this but what do i do with it .. do i i download it install it on my pc then try to connect to assistant 2 with my mavic controller

It's a list of things to do on your PC
2018-10-21
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ok i read and did all what was in the instructions but im still getting this problem and still cannot connect my mavic air controller to my pc
to update it  and it wont update on the app any thing else i can do ?
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thatsodd Posted at 2018-10-21 09:43
[view_image] ok i read and did all what was in the instructions but im still getting this problem and still cannot connect my mavic air controller to my pc
to update it  and it wont update on the app any thing else i can do ?

Hi, you may try this steps below.

1. Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;
2. Select the Start button on PC , type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results;
3. Expand one of the categories to find the name of Unknown device, then right-click it, and select Update Driver;

4. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Browse and go to where the drivers located (Sample: C:\Program Files\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers);

5. Click Next and then the drivers will be installed.

After installing the drivers, re-plug the USB cable and launch DJI Assistant 2, then the Unknown Device should be gone from the Device Manager and DJI Assistant 2 should recognize the aircraft.
2018-10-21
Use props
dmashkov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97018 ft
Russia

DJI, you can't be serious about disabling driver signature. It's purely your incompetence, being unable to provide the modern drivers. In a world of persistent threats you insist that your customers should disable the valid security measures to overcome your inability to properly distribute your drivers? Come on, that's not a cheap DYI copter with Arduino-based RC developed by some student (at least by the price you ask for it), it's time to look at current trends.
2018-10-21
Use props
pamimies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5643898 ft
  • >>>

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-21 10:24
Hi, you may try this steps below.

1. Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;

Yeah,but the problem is to get RC to connect on Assistant 2
2018-10-21
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

well i did like you said and i now have this and its still not connecting  to assistant 2  
2018-10-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thatsodd Posted at 2018-10-21 16:18
well i did like you said and i [view_image]now have this and its still not connecting  to assistant 2

Looking at all the above, it's sorta right. Let's recap:

Download down the most recent Assistant 2 install package (V1.2.4 for the MA) - versions vary between DJI craft (it depends on how recently the firmware has been released; software, firmware, and notes on each page generally get updated whenever new firmware is released).
Uninstall any current installations of Ass2, and reboot your PC with driver enforcement disabled.
Install the latest version of Ass2. You should then be prompted during installation (when the black DOS command box has opened to run the required batch files) as to whether you want to install the unsigned drivers. Say Yes.
Don't reboot PC and connect the device (craft or RC). Power device on.
Go into Windows Device Manager, and wherever you see the yellow exclamation indicator, right click on that device and select to uninstall it.
Once all are uninstalled, have Device Manager rescan for new devices. This should reload the correct, latest drivers. There should be no more yellow indicators.
Run Ass2 and hopefully all will work.
2018-10-21
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

i uninstalled the ass2 with cc cleaner and cleaned the reg
then downloaded the ass 2 from mavic air dji site
rebooted the pc so it was in unasigned driver reinstalled ass 2
plugged the controller back in and now all the usb ports were opening and closing  also got the exclamation on back on com port 9
then uninstalled that com port 9 and rescanned the device manager and it popped back up with the exclamation drive again on com port 9

and it still wont work on ass 2

now what?

this is just my theory it might not be right
the reason why it cannot be uninstalled is because com port 9 is real hardware and com port 10 is  a virtual drive made from com port 9 what someone needs to do is look at what was in that 5% of the firmware that went onto my controller because i think thats is whats still on it
maybe it is stopping the controller from connecting
2018-10-22
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Try another cable and/or try another USB slot. Don't turn on the RC till after the cable has been plugged in.
2018-10-22
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

FlyDK Posted at 2018-10-22 03:39
Try another cable and/or try another USB slot. Don't turn on the RC till after the cable has been plugged in.

ok i have now tried every usb port on my pc and about 5 different usb cables i even used the same cable that connects the mavic that works and the controller still wont connect
2018-10-22
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

so out of curiosity i have just tried my mavic air and its all connecting to the app fine so i dont i have to plug it in to assistant 2 anyhow cheers for all you guys who tried to help me and.... dji stop putting firmware on that we dont need
2018-10-22
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thatsodd Posted at 2018-10-22 03:17
i uninstalled the ass2 with cc cleaner and cleaned the reg
then downloaded the ass 2 from mavic air dji site
rebooted the pc so it was in unasigned driver reinstalled ass 2

OK. Try the instructions in post #55 in this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-135981-2-1.html
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules