Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Request for accessory cable for power supply.
2227 15 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pillepalle
lvl.1

Germany

It would be great to have a power supply cable from the 4 pin can bus from a ronin sto a comon power socket (like d-tap) with 12V. Im really interested in the Ronin S and would like to use my Tilta Nucleus M Motors on it. Would be flimsy if I have to built my own cable to get power for the motors from the gimbals battery.

Greetings
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi pillepalle, we have released Ronin-S DC Power Cable which can power a camera by connecting to the 12V accessory power port. But we are not sure if it can supply power to your motors, please check more details here:  https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-dc-power-cable
2018-10-22
Use props
pillepalle
lvl.1

United States

@ DJI Mindy

Thanks die tue Really. Des, I know the cable but as far as I know it delivers only 7,2V for cameras. For most professional gear a 12V option would be useful, as the port can deliver that.
Greetings
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pillepalle Posted at 2018-10-22 03:45
@ DJI Mindy

Thanks die tue Really. Des, I know the cable but as far as I know it delivers only 7,2V for cameras. For most professional gear a 12V option would be useful, as the port can deliver that.

That is right, the other end of the cable steps down the power to 7.4 V/1 A and must be connected to a compatible aftermarket dummy battery based on your camera model.
Your need will be transferred to our engineers for consideration in the future development, thank you.
2018-10-22
Use props
Jesaul
lvl.3
Netherlands

Thank you very much!
2018-10-22
Use props
pillepalle
lvl.1

Germany

Yes, thanks... that would be great . I'm also waiting for the two-handled grip option you plan to offer
2018-10-23
Use props
Ziozo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-22 03:23
Hi pillepalle, we have released Ronin-S DC Power Cable which can power a camera by connecting to the 12V accessory power port. But we are not sure if it can supply power to your motors, please check more details here:  https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-dc-power-cable

Hi Mindy,

will this cable support the Atomos Ninja V?
2018-10-23
Use props
Kwan
lvl.3
United States

Hi Mindy,
I see we have Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control USB Female Adapter on site. Can we use this to power 5V 1amp accessories?
2018-10-23
Use props
desire
New
France

Hi,
I would like to make my own cable to power the blackmagic pocket 4k with Ronin-S.
I have the blackmagic power cable (2 pins) and the dji cable (4 pins) cut.
Where can I find the specs of the dji cable (4 pins)?
Thanks.
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pillepalle Posted at 2018-10-23 00:08
Yes, thanks... that would be great . I'm also waiting for the two-handled grip option you plan to offer

It will be released in the future, appreciate your patience.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ziozo Posted at 2018-10-23 10:44
Hi Mindy,

will this cable support the Atomos Ninja V?

Hi Ziozo, the Ronin-S DC Power Cable must be connected to a compatible aftermarket dummy battery based on the camera model, the compatibility with Atomos Ninja V cannot be ensured.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kwan Posted at 2018-10-23 22:06
Hi Mindy,
I see we have Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control USB Female Adapter on site. Can we use this to power 5V 1amp accessories?

Hi Kwan, as the online store described, Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control USB Female Adapter is designed to be used with your camera's USB cable to connect your camera and the Ronin-S Camera Control Port,  allowing us to control the camera via the Ronin-S Camera Control Button.
It is not used to power other accessories, thanks.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

desire Posted at 2018-10-25 10:34
Hi,
I would like to make my own cable to power the blackmagic pocket 4k with Ronin-S.
I have the blackmagic power cable (2 pins) and the dji cable (4 pins) cut.

Hi desire, may I have a picture of the DJI 4 pins cable you are referring to? Thank you.
2018-10-26
Use props
desire
New
France

I have this one (I want to cut it)

2018-10-26
Use props
desire
New
France

The blackmagic cable is here

2018-10-26
Use props
adamjrichman
lvl.2
United States

I had two of these cables made from Wooden Camera. They go from 4-pin to d-tap and power my Nucleus M motors. My next goal is a cable that goes to 5v to power a Nucleus Nano motor, ha. If you email Wooden Camera, ask for David Willis via email and ask him for "Adam J Richman's custom Ronin-S cable" and he should be able to make you another one. I did have to send him a dummy 4-pin to tear apart though, but he'll have the pin-outs handy. Good luck!
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules