1261 6 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickThePoolGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3527 ft
United States

Hey Everyone,

Looking for the opinion of Ipad mini users.  Do you jam it in the controller or did you purchase a mount?  Interested to see what most people are doing and also hearing back from people who have tried both and have a preference.  I'm currently jamming mine in the mount, but its not very comfortable or natural.  
2018-10-21
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175075 ft
  • >>>
United States

The whole reason I use a Mini is so that there is one less thing to haul around with me when I fly, so yes, I use it in the built in controller mount. Heck, I have a tempered glass SP on the iPad mini 4 and the absolute thinnest TPU case I could find along with a sun hood and it all still fits into the controller without too much effort.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, Regarding your concern If you're not comfortable mounting the Ipad directly on the Remote controller mount you may check this as your reference https://store.dji.com/product/pg ... t-v2&position=0 However, to set your expectation the compatible device being listed as of the moment is Mavic pro, Spark,  Mavic Air
2018-10-21
Use props
sinloi
lvl.3

Works fine in the controller for me, and I agree: it's one less accessory to worry about. Have a mount for my Spark, but don't use it much. Happy flying.
2018-10-21
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavmount and a hoodman sunshade
1536176499254.jpg
2018-10-21
Use props
Big Poppa 45
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7799 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-21 08:51
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, Regarding your concern If you're not comfortable mounting the Ipad directly on the Remote controller mount you may check this as your reference https://store.dji.com/product/pgytech-mavic-pro-tablet-holder?from=search-result-v2&position=0 However, to set your expectation the compatible device being listed as of the moment is Mavic pro, Spark,  Mavic Air [view_image]

I agree. I use this set up with no issues. the only difference in mine is that I turned the holder upside down to still have viewing functionality and maintain free manipulation of the sticks. I hope it helps

2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Big Poppa 45 Posted at 2018-10-21 12:26
I agree. I use this set up with no issues. the only difference in mine is that I turned the holder upside down to still have viewing functionality and maintain free manipulation of the sticks. I hope it helps

[view_image]

That's awesome! thank you for the additional information, fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules