Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Obstacle Avoidance Disable
1663 4 2018-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>

I was flying my Mavic Zoom yesterday around noon. When I was landing a received the Obstacle Avoidance Disable waring on my screen!? I landed fine, but I never seen this before. I continue to fly, when I landing again, I received the same warning “Obstacle Avoidance Disable” with the icon on my screen!  I never seen this before. This is the first time I seen this after the new Firmware update. I’m worry, that is disabling something that supposed to avoid a crash or an incident. Has anyone experience the same thing? Why is it doing this ??

dji avid1.png
2018-10-21
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

There's a longer thread about this - yes, the firmware changed.  It works when flying but turns off when landing.  They say it will be fixed.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you facing, Regarding that It is normal that the sensing icons on DJI GO 4 Android are all red when the aircraft does not take off, as the aircraft can detect obstacles. This is a normal condition, and the sensing system is not affected. This will be optimized in the next firmware version.
2018-10-21
Use props
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-21 13:00
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you facing, Regarding that It is normal that the sensing icons on DJI GO 4 Android are all red when the aircraft does not take off, as the aircraft can detect obstacles. This is a normal condition, and the sensing system is not affected. This will be optimized in the next firmware version.

This is happening when landing, about 30 to 40 feet in the air. some times when flying too
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Z-Zoom Posted at 2018-10-22 04:46
This is happening when landing, about 30 to 40 feet in the air. some times when flying too

I'm sorry to hear that, No worries this concern being reported to our developer and they working on it.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules