Losing video connection after 1KM
1811 8 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Conrad Ryan
lvl.1

Ireland

I Have a new mavic 2 zoom, when I reach 1000-1500m I loose picture connection and recieve the message 'low signal, do not block antennas', the antennas are not blocked, I am standing in an open area and the drone is at 100m height, how can i fly the drone farther if i cannot see?
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Conrad, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. I'd like to ask the mobile device you used to download the app? I will be providing some list of compatible devices that are highly suggested by our engineers. Also, kindly take time to watch the video below for more tips and information of precautions to take during flight. Should you have any concerns, kindly reach us again. We're here to help. Thank you.

2018-10-22
Use props
Conrad Ryan
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-22 02:20
Hi Conrad, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. I'd like to ask the mobile device you used to download the app? I will be providing some list of compatible devices that are highly suggested by our engineers. Also, kindly take time to watch the video below for more tips and information of precautions to take during flight. Should you have any concerns, kindly reach us again. We're here to help. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am using a Samsung Note8
2018-10-22
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, check your antenna's position and or any cell towers, high power lines etc.
2018-10-22
Use props
conrad990
lvl.1

Ireland

dronist Posted at 10-22 18:11
Dude, check your antenna's position and or any cell towers, high power lines etc.

Antennas are pointed correctly, drone is at a good height, could standing near wifi zones (house back garden) effect it?
2018-11-5
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24101106 ft

Spain

conrad990 Posted at 11-5 08:03
Antennas are pointed correctly, drone is at a good height, could standing near wifi zones (house back garden) effect it?

Yes, any nearby interference affects the drones connection.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-11-5
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24101106 ft

Spain

Try in a different place, like an open field with no WiFi nearby.

Flysafe all
Alex
2018-11-5
Use props
djiuser_AeoMePVryByJ
New
Flight distance : 31804 ft
Indonesia

suhu nanya dong, saya pengguna mavic 2 pro tapi pakai smart controller bawaan dji yang sudah pakai layar..

kenapa yah saya terbang dengan ketinggian 50meter dan jarak 900m drone saya sudah lost sinyal dan back to home..

terima kasih sebelumnya
2019-2-23
Use props
Bill B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319245 ft
United States

That is not right for a mavic pro of any kind. If you can't sort it out, send it back and demand a replacement. Could be they never hooked the antenna up inside the controller. You never know.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules