#Autumn# Alaska
947 3 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RainForestAlask
lvl.4
United States

#Autumn# in South East Alaska is an opportunity to see colors other than our monotonous green rainforest.  There are not many coniferous trees around, but when you find them they stand out against the pines.  

Shot with Mavic Air.  My first modern drone.  I used to fly the electric Trex 600 and 700 way back in 2007 or so for video work, and even a big two stroke rattle can heli.  These new drones are so easy to fly compared to those non-autonomous monsters we used to fly.  Just bought this drone last week.  Mostly flying in "cinematic mode" for these shots.  As the week progressed, I learned about "tap and fly" and might start using that.  Haven't flown an RC heli for ten years, so I'm relearning, plus learning about all the optional modes......didn't use any of them for this vid.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-10-22
Use props
AirPhoto1.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455558 ft

Nice work - I used to have a Trex also - DJI makes flying SOOOOO much easier, and photography more satisfying!
2018-10-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Amazing !!
2018-11-6
Use props
A CW
Captain