Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 Mavic software incompatibility???
828 3 2018-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enrique HK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14278 ft
Germany

Hi all,
I have got a message on my mavic air saying i need use assitant 2 to fix a vision system problem. I downloaded it but i cant execute the program and i get the message shwon on the attached picture. Can anyone help please?
appreciste it

Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 20.50.59 copy.jpg
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the security of your Mac computer would not allow you to install third parties application for safety reason. Apparently, you can still enable this setting under "System Preferences" then look for "Security and Privacy" and look for the option that will allow you to install third party software. Hope this information would help you to install the DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-22
Use props
Enrique HK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14278 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-22 11:18
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the security of your Mac computer would not allow you to install third parties application for safety reason. Apparently, you can still enable this setting under "System Preferences" then look for "Security and Privacy" and look for the option that will allow you to install third party software. Hope this information would help you to install the DJI Assistant 2. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.

thank you very much!! Problem solved!!
cheers
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Enrique HK Posted at 2018-10-22 11:20
thank you very much!! Problem solved!!
cheers

That's great to know! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance again. Thank you for your support.
2018-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules