Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not getting aircraft data on controller/app
1132 8 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Meandow
lvl.1
United Kingdom

When I connect the Mavic 2 pro to my controller and phone I do not get any values at all (see attachment pictures). You can see that I am connected to the aircraft, camera and everything else works and you can also fly it without issue however I am not getting any battery, velocity and height values, it just says "N/A" which I assume stands for "Not available"?

Same goes for the controller screen, it only shows the battery levels of the actual controller and nothing else. At some point I managed to get values sent to the controller but then it was only once, after flying a bit the battery still said 99% even though on the LED indicators it showed close to 50% (which seemed correct since I flew for ~10minutes).

Things I have tried:
- Updating latest firmware to v01.00.01.00 on both controller and aircraft, also refreshing update.
- Starting the app, controller and aircraft in different order.
- Trying different phones.

Anyone have any ideas as to what might be wrong? I sent a support ticket and got a reply that I should send the controller in for repairs because it might be broken however I feel like that might be a bit too drastic (especially since I don't want to send it in for 2 weeks repair before I have even properly used it), or am I wrong and I should send it in before testing anything else?

/Meandow
IMG-20181022-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20181022-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20181022-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20181022-WA0009.jpg
2018-10-23
Use props
trey67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57418 ft
United States

Hi... I'm very new to DJI and can only offer limited help, but have you tried to connect to the DJI Assistant app?  https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-10-23
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Try to use the low middle USB port and don't have anything connected to the side port.
These small cables have failed before.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Have you tried to re-link the remote controller to your aircraft? If yes, please try to use different USB cable. Also, you may try to use the USB port on the button part of the RC and kindly connect the cable to the phone. Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-23
Use props
Meandow
lvl.1
Sweden

trey67 Posted at 2018-10-23 09:27
Hi... I'm very new to DJI and can only offer limited help, but have you tried to connect to the DJI Assistant app?  https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

I'm not sure what it is you want me to try there? I've updated the firmware and did calibrations on DJI Assistant but not sure if you can also use it to see battery levels and other things?
2018-10-24
Use props
Meandow
lvl.1
Sweden

G_Sig Posted at 2018-10-23 09:39
Try to use the low middle USB port and don't have anything connected to the side port.
These small cables have failed before.

Might be worth a try but wouldn't the camera stream and everything else not work then aswell since that goes through the USB?
2018-10-24
Use props
Meandow
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-23 10:33
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Have you tried to re-link the remote controller to your aircraft? If yes, please try to use different USB cable. Also, you may try to use the USB port on the button part of the RC and kindly connect the cable to the phone. Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks for your understanding.

I will give this a try when I have the chance, I haven't tried the re-linking yet, thanks!
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Meandow Posted at 2018-10-24 07:56
I will give this a try when I have the chance, I haven't tried the re-linking yet, thanks!

No worries. Please keep us posted for further help. We are here to help you. Have a nice day ahead.
2018-10-24
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Meandow Posted at 2018-10-24 07:55
Might be worth a try but wouldn't the camera stream and everything else not work then aswell since that goes through the USB?

It's more about trying the easy parts first that don't cost you anything.
I don't remember to have seen this problem before and you might end up sending it to Dji support.
2018-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules