Previously working battery lights up, won't start the drone
762 7 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay Thatch
lvl.1
United States

To get it out of the way, I know the proper way to start the drone and I have 4 other batteries that work fine.

I have a battery that's just a couple weeks old that stopped being able to actually turn the drone on. Double pressing causes the 4 lights to cascade on, then they stay solid and nothing else happens. Double pressing again turns the lights off in the reverse cascade. Any thoughts/tips? Is there a way to reset batteries?
2018-10-23
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Make sure you double press the power button twice and it turns off then plug it into the wall charger that came with the AC and see if it will charge and if it is charged just leave it plugged in till the lights go out completely. Then see if it will work unless you have tried similar.
2018-10-23
Use props
Jay Thatch
lvl.1
United States

Plugging directly into the wall charger yields no lights. Plugging into the hub I get a red light.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify that this issue occurs on one specific battery only, correct? Would it be possible if you could provide a short video of this issue? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-23
Use props
Jay Thatch
lvl.1
United States

Correct, only on this one battery. I filmed first the bad battery, then a good one to show that the drone works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... TIPAsEiUP_faWRsAy22
2018-10-23
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

For future reference,  you can easily add a YouTube link in  Add Link  next to the Emoticon icon.

I'd return the battery for replacement.

Randy
2018-10-23
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

ya if it is still under warranty then send it back for a replacement
2018-10-23
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Just file a case with DJI and return it.
2018-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules