No camera icon in general settings
1881 4 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chief_p
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177510 ft
United States

Up until a few days ago I had a camera icon in general settings because I did a gimble calbration, now the icon is missing, any ideas
no camera icon2.jpg

2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uinstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? May I also know what mobile device are you using? Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-10-23
Use props
chief_p
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177510 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-23 13:07
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uinstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? May I also know what mobile device are you using? Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

I had already had  tried that, but I did finally find the problem evidently the gimble cover must be off, as soon as I removed it the icon appeared, thanks for your help
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

chief_p Posted at 2018-10-23 13:28
I had already had  tried that, but I did finally find the problem evidently the gimble cover must be off, as soon as I removed it the icon appeared, thanks for your help

Awesome, glad it works now. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concern. Thanks for choosing DJI.
2018-10-23
Use props
dra11206
New

United States

No camera icon for mavic pro under general setting. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, does not help. This happen after the last upgrade. Also does nor recognize the sd card. I need help please
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules