Crystalsky
727 3 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

Does anyone use the Crystalsky? And is it worth the money? I use an Ipad but in bright sun light the screen is hard to see. Would like to hear from the communities if it a good product. Thanks

2018-10-23
Use props
todamgood4U
lvl.3
Flight distance : 134209 ft

I really wanted the 7.85 CrystalSky and was so close to purchasing it but I have held back for one reason alone.  I guess DJI is slow at updating and has pretty much gone silent with the product.  People all say they love it but afraid it's become the red-headed stepchild of the product line and not getting any love.  I have also asked if they thought it was because DJI may be coming out with a new revised V2 but no one knew and hoped so but again, didn't seem likely.  So I have decided to wait until the new year just to see if DJI does have anything up and coming because I sure would hate to buy it and then 2 weeks later find out they are coming out with a new version.
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. The CrystalSky was created for outdoor aerial imaging, CrystalSky monitor features an ultra-bright screen that is clearly visible in sunlight. It is designed from the ground up to work seamlessly with the DJI GO app, giving camera operators total control. So I highly recommend CrystalSky if you want to fly your drone in a bright sun light. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-10-23
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

todamgood4U Posted at 2018-10-23 14:23
I really wanted the 7.85 CrystalSky and was so close to purchasing it but I have held back for one reason alone.  I guess DJI is slow at updating and has pretty much gone silent with the product.  People all say they love it but afraid it's become the red-headed stepchild of the product line and not getting any love.  I have also asked if they thought it was because DJI may be coming out with a new revised V2 but no one knew and hoped so but again, didn't seem likely.  So I have decided to wait until the new year just to see if DJI does have anything up and coming because I sure would hate to buy it and then 2 weeks later find out they are coming out with a new version.

That is a good idea I too have been thinking hard about Crystalsky. I will wait my self and see what comes up. thanks
2018-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules