AGRAS MG1S BATTERY ERROR
7629 28 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Compre un agras mg-1s con cargador 6 baterías y droplet analyzer,  en Miami a hace 2 meses me llegaron a Colombia, de las 6 baterías las primeras 2 llegaron malas, volando el dron se me apago en pleno vuelo a un metro y medio de altura y se desplomo. Coloque a cargar las baterías y otras 2 baterías  me figuran malas en la segunda cargada, me quedan solo 2 buenas y ya ni se si se dañaran pronto. Hable con el distribuidor de dji en Miami y me dice que se las envíe, pero tengo que asumir los gastos de envío que son 1000 dolares. En ninguna parte encuentro como aprender a operar el droplet analyzer (como si fuera poco, el droplet analyzer llego sin los códigos qr para activarlo, menos mal el proveedor me dio un serial de activación) mi pregunta es para dji los clientes son desechables? por qué un producto nuevo tiene que llegar malo? está bien 1 batería pero 4 baterías malas? quien responde por la falta de control de calidad?

A continuación envió video de problema de carga de baterías.

El anterior texto lo voy a insertar en ingles por medio de un traductor si no es muy entendible por favor perdónenme ya que sería falla del traductor.

The previous text I will insert in English through a translator if it is not very understandable please forgive me since it would be the translator's fault.

I bought an agras mg-1s with charger 6 batteries and droplet analyzer, in Miami 2 months ago I arrived in Colombia, of the 6 batteries the first 2 arrived bad, flying the drone I was turned off in mid-flight to a meter and a half height and collapsed. Place to charge the batteries and other 2 batteries I found bad in the second loaded, I have only 2 good and I do not know if they were damaged soon. Talk to the DJI dealer in Miami and tell me to send them to you, but I have to assume the shipping costs that are 1000 dollars. Nowhere do I find out how to operate the droplet analyzer (as if that were not enough, the droplet analyzer arrived without the qr codes to activate it, thank goodness the provider gave me an activation serial) my question is for dji the clients are disposable? Why a new product has to get bad? it is ok 1 battery but 4 bad batteries? Who answers for the lack of quality control?

Next he sent video of battery charging problem.

2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mbiotex, we sincerely sorry to read the troubles. May I know from which dealer do you purchase the batteries? Could you provide us with the purchase invoice, the dealer's contact information and yours? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-10-24
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

agras mg 1s, problemas de baterias
2018-10-24
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hello Susan, thank you very much for responding so soon, I am telling you so that you can get an idea of what happens to me and help me to understand since I do not want to think or say things that are not.
First when I got the mg-1s agras and we went to assemble and we were going to mount the hose nozzles or sprinkler nozzles I got 3 black and one white (I understand that they are 2 black and 2 white) I told the dealer and he told me that there was no problem with the droplet analyzer I arrived without the QR codes to activate (the dealer told me that suddenly in the customs of my country they could remove them, which I think it is very difficult for them to do so many products that I bought that have so many stickers and precisely the only ones that are missing are those no product is missing and you know that there are many stickers that bring what you buy as you will find out in the purchase invoice that I will send you and in the photo of the droplet analyzer that I am going to send) and finally what happened to me with the batteries as I told you and I'm going to send you the screen photo of the drone's remote control where the charges appear. Since September 24 I have been informing the distributor of this problem.
I would also like to know if you can send me a video if you have how the drops analyzer can be used since the distributor told me that I would help with this and it never helped me very much. (In this case with so many flaws with everything would give me to understand that what they sold me would be second hand, that if I do not assure you but what do you think?)
I want to clarify that with you I have an agras mg-1, an agras mg-1s, mavic air and I want to continue buying them being a client of you because I think they are the best in the market. (Hurts these problems)
5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mbiotex Posted at 2018-10-24 09:11
Hello Susan, thank you very much for responding so soon, I am telling you so that you can get an idea of what happens to me and help me to understand since I do not want to think or say things that are not.
First when I got the mg-1s agras and we went to assemble and we were going to mount the hose nozzles or sprinkler nozzles I got 3 black and one white (I understand that they are 2 black and 2 white) I told the dealer and he told me that there was no problem with the droplet analyzer I arrived without the QR codes to activate (the dealer told me that suddenly in the customs of my country they could remove them, which I think it is very difficult for them to do so many products that I bought that have so many stickers and precisely the only ones that are missing are those no product is missing and you know that there are many stickers that bring what you buy as you will find out in the purchase invoice that I will send you and in the photo of the droplet analyzer that I am going to send) and finally what happened to me with the batteries as I told you and I'm going to send you the screen photo of the drone's remote control where the charges appear. Since September 24 I have been informing the distributor of this problem.
I would also like to know if you can send me a video if you have how the drops analyzer can be used since the distributor told me that I would help with this and it never helped me very much. (In this case with so many flaws with everything would give me to understand that what they sold me would be second hand, that if I do not assure you but what do you think?)

Thanks for the clarification. All messages have been received and forwarded to the designated team to check. The team will arrange the dealer to contact you at their earliest convenience. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2018-10-24
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-24 19:57
Thanks for the clarification. All messages have been received and forwarded to the designated team to check. The team will arrange the dealer to contact you at their earliest convenience. Appreciate your support and understanding.

Muy bien Susan, muchas gracias por tu atención.
Con lo del droplet analyzer tienes algún vídeo que pueda entender el funcionamiento, gracias de nuevo.

Very good Susan, thank you very much for your attention.
With the droplet analyzer you have some video that can understand the operation, thanks again
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mbiotex Posted at 2018-10-24 20:15
Muy bien Susan, muchas gracias por tu atención.
Con lo del droplet analyzer tienes algún vídeo que pueda entender el funcionamiento, gracias de nuevo.

I'll keep an eye on the status as well. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-10-25
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-25 02:40
I'll keep an eye on the status as well. Hope we can figure this out soon.

Hola susan, quiero aclarar un mal entendido debido al traductor, como yo no hablo ingles utilizo el traductor de google. El vendedor de miami me llamo y me contó que ustedes lo llamaron y le preguntaron por que el me había dicho que le enviara las baterías a ustedes es decir a DJI en china. y la verdad el nunca me hablo  esto y yo tampoco les hable de esto como te hable fue por el traductor de google que coloco las palabras mal. si puedes revisas el texto original que esta en español y lo comprobaras. Espero que me disculpen por el malentendido y entiendan que no es culpa mía es del traductor de google muchas gracias .
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mbiotex Posted at 2018-10-25 18:15
Hola susan, quiero aclarar un mal entendido debido al traductor, como yo no hablo ingles utilizo el traductor de google. El vendedor de miami me llamo y me contó que ustedes lo llamaron y le preguntaron por que el me había dicho que le enviara las baterías a ustedes es decir a DJI en china. y la verdad el nunca me hablo  esto y yo tampoco les hable de esto como te hable fue por el traductor de google que coloco las palabras mal. si puedes revisas el texto original que esta en español y lo comprobaras. Espero que me disculpen por el malentendido y entiendan que no es culpa mía es del traductor de google muchas gracias .

We apologize for the misunderstanding, we don't read Spanish either, but according to the Google Translator, it is said 'Talk to the DJI dealer in Miami and tell me to send them to you, but I have to assume the shipping costs that are 1000 dollars. ' May I know if your dealer provides other resolution?
2018-10-25
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Hola MBiotex
El problema es que el servicio posventa de DJI NO FUNCIONA. Yo tengo ya casi un año con un cambio de batería y estoy pidiendo desde el día 1, que además del cambio, ellos asuman los costos de re exportación e importación. Otro problema que tengo es que al cabo de un año, esta batería sigue cargada al 80% y aunque aceptara asumir el costo y enviarla a Scorpion, ninguna aerolinea ni agente de aduanas me la acepta al ser estas baterías de litio consideradas mercancía peligrosa, deben de estar completamente descargadas para su transporte.
Mi tema con DJI no es el cambio de la batería defectuosa, es que ellos asuman los costos de traslado o que me hagan el cambio sin que yo tenga que enviarles de vuelta mi batería. Les he enviado videos, informes y fotos. He ido personalmente a Scorpion y nadie me da solución.
Esta gente de DJI es muy rápida respondiendo pero NADA EFECTIVA solucionando efectivamente los problemas.
2018-10-26
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Hi Biotex
For me, the issue here is that DJI post-sales service doesn't work at all. It is almost a year now requesting, from day 1,  a change of a faulty battery under its guarantee and that DJI assume the re-exportation and importation costs. Another problem is, that after almost one year, this battery is still 80% charged, and even if I accept assuming the transportation cost for sending it back to Scorpion, no airline nor agent will accept this lithium battery, for this, as a dangerous good, should be fully discharged before transportation.
My issue with DJI is not a matter of changing or not the battery. Is that they have to assume the transportation costs or at least, make the change without me sending the damaged one (I also suggested them for the battery be inspected by a local dealer) that is very expensive. I sent them reports, pictures, and videos and visited Scorpion a couple of times, but nobody seems really interested in attending my case.

These DJI support people are very eager to quickly respond any email or post, but in reality NOT SOLVING problems.
2018-10-26
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Si tu reclamo procede, te darán un numero de caso y te pedirán amablemente que contactes a Scorpion. (en el entendido de que ya hicieron las coordinaciones entre ellos para el cambio). Scorpion NUNCA te responderá...

2018-10-26
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Del drop analyzer, no tengo idea como funciona. Supongo es como una cámara de fotos con la cual tomas una imagen del papel hidrosensible y cuenta el numero de gotas y saca un resultado promedio por cm2. Yo lo hago de forma manual.....
2018-10-26
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

https://forum.dji.com/thread-162534-1-1.html
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Richard, we're sorry for the late response. I've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-162534-1-1.html Please kindly keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks so much!
2018-10-26
Use props
hackerrr
New

Spain

a mi me paso lo mismo y no tube problemas
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hackerrr Posted at 2018-10-27 14:30
a mi me paso lo mismo y no tube problemas

Hi hackerrr, sorry for the late response, I have tried to use Google Translate, but still do not understand your question. May I know what's the current status? Is there anything we can help?
2018-10-29
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hola susan me gustaría saber cual es el número de mi caso en DJI, me podrías decir cual es. Gracias
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mbiotex Posted at 2018-10-30 21:21
Hola susan me gustaría saber cual es el número de mi caso en DJI, me podrías decir cual es. Gracias

Hi Mbiotex, we will verify with the related team to see if there is any case number can be provided, please wait a moment, thank you.
2018-10-31
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

.............?
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Just got an update from the team that there is no case number for now. We'll keep following up and try our best to help you out.
2018-11-1
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hola, el vendedor scorpion drones, me habla que tengo que tener el numero de caso para poderme dar la garantía de las baterías. Por favor como hago para que ustedes me puedan dar un numero de caso? llevo mucho tiempo con estas 4 baterías malas y las necesito rápido. Y lo mas triste es que no las he podido utilizar por que me llegaron las baterías malas de nuevas.
Por favor denme una solución pronta.

Hello, the scorpion drones seller, tells me that I have to have the case number to be able to give me the warranty of the batteries. Please how do I do it so that you can give me a case number? I've been with these 4 bad batteries for a long time and I need them fast. And the saddest thing is that I have not been able to use them because I got the bad batteries of new ones.
Please give me a prompt solution.

2018-11-12
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

DISCULPEN, YO LES HAGO UNA PREGUNTA A LAS ADMINISTRADORAS DE ESTE FORO. CUANTO TIEMPO,DÍAS,MESES O AÑOS TENGO QUE ESPERAR PARA QUE ME DEN UNA RESPUESTA?

APOLOGIZE, I MAKE A QUESTION TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS FORUM. HOW MUCH TIME, DAYS, MONTHS OR YEARS DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER?
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mbiotex Posted at 11-12 20:15
DISCULPEN, YO LES HAGO UNA PREGUNTA A LAS ADMINISTRADORAS DE ESTE FORO. CUANTO TIEMPO,DÍAS,MESES O AÑOS TENGO QUE ESPERAR PARA QUE ME DEN UNA RESPUESTA?

Hi Mbiotex, sorry for the late response because of the time difference, our related team is communicating with your seller, we will keep you posted once there is any update, thank you.
2018-11-13
Use props
Alejandro Giraldo
lvl.1

Colombia

Mbiotex Posted at 2018-10-30 21:21

Hola tuve el mismo problema . Battery sígnal error y me toco arreglarlas por mi cuenta . Si quieres contáctame 3148957412
2019-7-3
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

Hello I hope you remember me, would I like to ask you a question?
It is normal that on the side of the batteries I do not bring the qr code as I am going to send you in the image of the batteries that never changed me and in which they never measured the case. Well after waiting I had to try to test and have 1 battery repaired and I find that internally in the circuit board of the battery it has a qr code. Will it be the serial number of the batteries that did not have on the side? and if so please could you see if that number appears as if you have changed it to your miami dealer. I have serious doubts that the product they sold me was second-rate and that it was bad, since the droplet analyzer also came without serial numbers. I would appreciate it if you answer me. (I send you a photo of the side of the battery where none of the 6 batteries I bought came to me without that code and I send you the photo of the battery circuit where the code comes out). I remind you that there were 4 batteries that got bad and never changed them
2020-8-3
Use props
Mbiotex
lvl.2

Colombia

..........?
2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_C1cfcr4sGyyO
New

Peru

Buenas tardes,
Compre un dron Agras MG 1P , tengo el mismo problema con mas baterías compre con 7 baterías, una me toco mala Al segundo cliclo de carga el Drone se me desplomó en pleno trabajo, fue problema de celdas. Me pidieron igual que lo envíe a China al proveedor para revisarla y que yo asuma el gasto. En otras 3 Baterías tuve problema de los cables tuvieron que cambiarlos, el proveedor no reconoció solo me hizo un descuento por unos cables nuevos.
La gran duda es si estos productos sale con certificados de calidad, productos nuevos vienen con fallas siendo el cliente el que asuma los gastos para poder cambie o reponer los productos defectuosos. Como tener la confianza si las otras baterías funcionen bien y no se me desplome el Drone en pleno trabajo, con el riesgo de causar más daños o de hasta perder el equipo. Somos clientes descartables? Hay alguien que controle esto? O solo rezar para que nós toquen productos buenos después de una venta.

Saludos
Alber Nunez
2021-4-22
Use props
djiuser_C1cfcr4sGyyO
New

Peru

Alejandro Giraldo Posted at 2019-7-3 06:13
Hola tuve el mismo problema . Battery sígnal error y me toco arreglarlas por mi cuenta . Si quieres contáctame 3148957412

És problema de cables necesita cambiarlos
2021-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules