Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Order taking along time to ship
3691 12 2018-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I ordered a spare battery and a case at the end of September. It's been almost 4 weeks but still hasn't shipped. Is it normal to take this long?

djio.jpg
2018-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to check the status of your order to our sales-team and I sent you a message via PM to protect your credentials, thank you for your support.
2018-10-24
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-24 02:11
Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to check the status of your order to our sales-team and I sent you a message via PM to protect your credentials, thank you for your support.

Thank you for this, DJI Paladin. I have replied with my details.
2018-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dancopter Posted at 2018-10-24 21:24
Thank you for this, DJI Paladin. I have replied with my details.

Received with thanks. As of the moment, Mavic 2 Protector Case is not yet available prior with the assigned warehouse.The good thing is, I already requested a higher priority level for it and I can also split the shipment, for you to receive the Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery first and your Mavic 2 Protector Case will be to follow with no extra charge. I need your confirmation that you agree about splitting the shipment of your order so that I can process it for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-25
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-25 03:00
Received with thanks. As of the moment, Mavic 2 Protector Case is not yet available prior with the assigned warehouse.The good thing is, I already requested a higher priority level for it and I can also split the shipment, for you to receive the Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Battery first and your Mavic 2 Protector Case will be to follow with no extra charge. I need your confirmation that you agree about splitting the shipment of your order so that I can process it for you. Thanks for your support.

Many thanks for this, DJI Paladin.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dancopter Posted at 2018-10-26 04:36

You're welcome. I'll let you know if there's an update on the Mavic 2 Protector Case, Thanks for your support.
2018-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dancopter Posted at 2018-10-26 04:36

Hi there, we do have a recent update about restriction of UAE’s local policies. Our pre-sales team will contact you directly within 1-2 business days. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-27
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-27 07:45
Hi there, we do have a recent update about restriction of UAE’s local policies. Our pre-sales team will contact you directly within 1-2 business days. Thanks for your support.

Thanks, DJI Paladin. I guess due to LiPo shipping restrictions(?).
2018-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dancopter Posted at 2018-10-27 08:43
Thanks, DJI Paladin. I guess due to LiPo shipping restrictions(?).

Hi dancopter, we cannot tell what the restriction is but your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-10-29
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-29 19:53
Hi dancopter, we cannot tell what the restriction is but your order has been shipped out, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.

Thank you, DJI Mindy. The courier dropped it off today.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dancopter Posted at 11-7 01:11
Thank you, DJI Mindy. The courier dropped it off today.

That's great! If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-7
Use props
Edwin Hernandez
New

Spain

Is it normal for them to take so long to check a transfer !? I made the transfer but it takes a long time to respond. They should improve in this aspect. I do not want to buy anymore, I want my money back. What I can do!?
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Edwin Hernandez Posted at 1-14 19:44
Is it normal for them to take so long to check a transfer !? I made the transfer but it takes a long time to respond. They should improve in this aspect. I do not want to buy anymore, I want my money back. What I can do!?

Hi Edwin, we manage to get your order number via your Forum account, the Spark Fly More Combo (Alpine White) is estimated to be shipped in 2-5 business days after the payment confirmation, we will ship it out as soon as possible, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules