Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Info about Ground Station
1290 10 2018-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fuarce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84616 ft
Italy

Goodmorning everyone,
I recently purchased a Phantom 2 V2 used with the following features:
- Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal (with Gopro Hero 4)
- FPV kit with Flysight receiver
I would like to know if any of you tried installing the Ground Station kit.
Thank you

Stefano Zocca
Bologna, Italy
2018-10-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Hello Fuarce and welcome aboard

2018-10-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2018-10-24
Use props
Fuarce
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks Nebuchadnezzar!
My question now is: having an FPV kit already, what should I buy to make Ground Control work?
Thank you
2018-10-24
Use props
Fuarce
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks Nebuchadnezzar!
My question now is: having an FPV kit already, what should I buy to make Ground Control work?
Thank you
2018-10-24
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I am not sure you understand that the old Ground Station for the Phantom 2 needs both hardware and software installed. Having a Phantom with a go-pro and a FPV kit is not enough.
The Phantom 2 Vision and Vision plus have waypoints built into the Vision app, but that is only for those models. (What the video above shows)
The new version of Ground Station works with the Phantom 3 and above with no extra hardware needed.

This is a link to the old Ground Station page showing the hardware needed.  link
2018-10-24
Use props
Fuarce
lvl.1
Italy

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-24 11:57
I am not sure you understand that the old Ground Station for the Phantom 2 needs both hardware and software installed. Having a Phantom with a go-pro and a FPV kit is not enough.
The Phantom 2 Vision and Vision plus have waypoints built into the Vision app, but that is only for those models. (What the video above shows)
The new version of Ground Station works with the Phantom 3 and above with no extra hardware needed.

Thanks.
I had seen this kit, my doubt is if I had to buy all the components or if some component was already included in my P2V.
Anyway, I saw that there is an alternative, and it's called "Litchi for Phantom 2".
Has anyone tried it already? It is reliable? And above all, how much is going to mess up my FPV radio remote that I already have?
Thank you
2018-10-24
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Litchi is a SDK version of the DJI Vision app, it will only work with the Phantom 2 Vision and Vision Plus.
Before we go any further I think we need to establish exactly what model you have, the model number is on a sticker underneath, also we need to know what FPV kit you are using.

You will need to add the Bluetooth data link hardware as shown in this video. Link

As its not made anymore you might have to search ebay and the like...
Good luck.
2018-10-25
Use props
Fuarce
lvl.1
Italy

As I said, this is a Phantom 2 Vision with the following characteristics:
gimbal Zenmuse H4-3D for GoPro Hero4
Flysigh Blck Pearl monitor reciver with 5.8 gHz built-in receiver
5.8 Ghz IMMERSION video transmitter
DJI iOSD mini to receive in addition to the images of the GoPro also the telemetry on the monitor
1 antenna with 90 ° SMA connector for Immersion transmitter
1 antenna with SMA connector for monitor "B" input
1 antenna with SMA connector for input "A"
2018-10-25
Use props
Harbourside
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The Vision came with its own FPV system built into the camera housing, so this has been replaced with a Zenmuse and GoPro ?
The Transmitter also had the 5.8ghz wifi extender attached to it which also connected to your phone for display.
2018-10-26
Use props
Fuarce
lvl.1
Italy

Ok, I was wrong.
The model of Phantom in my possession, is a Phantom 2 NON Vision, which is the simple "normal" P2 model updated with the latest NAZA M V2 and the new remote control.
That said, not having the wifi module as in the Vision, I can not use Litchi.
The only option is to buy the DJI Data Link 2.4 Ghz kit.
Thanks anyway to everyone for your precious information.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules